looking to make new friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenyearsafter

Reaction score
I posted once before but it was awhile ago so I figured it was worth a shot again. I haven't logged on in awhile. I have a limited circle of friends so I'd like to reach out and make new ones online if possible. I'm a 31 year old male from the NYC area. I really like art (especially 19th century and earlier), movies (horror, sci-fi are my favorites), music (50s-80s, a wide range of things). I come from an art background and like to draw, play guitar and do photography. I'm a reader of usually non-fiction.

If any of this sounds intriguing send me a private message or we can chat on skype if you're interested: plimsoul81 Feel free to send a request.

Hi
My hobby is art ,I like to sketch and making paintings too but on my own way ,and I love to do photography ,but not so much.
I am kinda boring person ,I don't think you would like to talk with me ,lol

I once drew a hand turkey that brought the ire of my Kindergarten teacher... if that helps...

And by that I mean that it wasn't very wonderful.

Hoarse Whisperer said:
I once drew a hand turkey that brought the ire of my Kindergarten teacher... if that helps...

Aren't these kind of random comments better suited for youtube to appeal to hipsters who like "irony"?

tenyearsafter said:
Hoarse Whisperer said:

Aren't these kind of random comments better suited for youtube to appeal to hipsters who like "irony"?

How is it random?  He is trying to relate to you through art.

Latest posts

Back