Lonely busy guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hitch1983

Reaction score
Sill cant break the loneliness.

Went through different stages of it. Complete isolation because of depression to living a busy life but still the same result. Sat night is the only period in the week when ive nothing to do except study and nowehere to go .

Feel like ive outta options tried to be as proactive as i can to make friends aand date.  But the world just doesnt accept me.

Im just the guy the more polite and friendly people feel sorry for or thr loser weirdo guy they love to mock or ignore.

Dunno what else to do, feel like ending it all,just to escape.  After all im not living im just surviving.

Hey Hitch I can relate to not being able to get a date, and most of the friends that I once had have all moved away, sometimes I feel like I'm just surviving too.

Are there any clubs or gyms nearby that you can join?
Do you have a bike that you can go exploring on?
What about a library do you like reading? My favorite authors are Malcom Gladwell. Aj Jacobs, Jk Rowling and Mary Shelly.

I just finished reading the book Brain on Fire and now I'm currently re-reading HP and the Order of the Phoenix.

I don't know if any of these suggestions are useful to you, but it's what I try to do to at least kill time in an enjoyable manner.

*hugs* :)

I get your frustration. Making friends and meeting people is hard where I live. But, at least it sounds like you've made an improvement by going from isolation to keeping busy, even if you're not getting the results you want. What are you studying?  

I'd also agree with evanescencefan912's suggestions. Find something enjoyable to distract yourself with when you're feeling down. Video games and comic books have really helped me keep my sanity.

Latest posts

Back