new on here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mk1jon

Reaction score
im jon im from uk just come across this site whilst searching for feeling like this i just seem to be right down as soon as i come in house shut door its like bam i can feel atmoshere change im ok if im with someone but live on my own just carnt do with my own company sometimes awake in early hours panicking i had to go out for a walk last time it seemed to calm me slightly i appologise for being a bit like heavey just at my wits as what to do

It's OK to be a bit heavy if you're at your wits end what to do because it sounds like your coping with being in some kind of crisis......it can help that, to let off a bit of pressure even if it's just in a forum like this with a bunch of strangers. Lots of us rant and rave here from time to time when we need to, and we stop being strangers and become kind of a community.

Keep coming back here, mk1jon from UK. BTW, there are several other Brits here. I'm from USA myself though.

thanks its easier to let off steam i carnt confide in my friends its not easy saying you feel down

many thanks for listening today im not feeling that bad made a few plans to visit a few people still carnt confess to my friends how im feeling reading others stories help its just that feeling of isolation i have when i lock my door it does help to get out of house but i need to man up stop moaning and occupy my self no panick attack for a couple of days there worse when you get one and no one to talk to anyway rant over

Latest posts

Back