new girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanchia

Reaction score
Hi, I'm here because I have no one to talk to. I have a husband and 3 grown up children, but no friends. I don't think I'm that unlikeable, but here I am! 
I'm a writer, love reading, and find myself very introverted, yet I would like some friends who "get me".
I live in a small town where any social life revolves around pubs. I don't drink alcohol and I don't like loud music, so that's me out  :rolleyes:
Hope you will come and say hello, I'm quiet but I'm nice! lol

Hi Sanchia welcome to the forum, I don't drink alcohol or enjoy noisy pubs either. What kind of genres do you like to write and read? I'm currently re reading the Harry Potter series and also finished the book Brain on Fire it was pretty good.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I also live in a quiet little town that just has 3 pubs, never been drunk or even tipsy in my life :D and I don't enjoy most drunks, some are ok but I always seem to be faced with that loud and annoying one that thinks he's funny, also i'm very noise deff, so when it'svery noisy because of music I can't focus on conversation, and I've had people tell me afterwards at some point they just stop trying to tell me things because they literally have to shout in my ears all evening and I still won't hear it correctly most off the time.

Not reading anything right now, but on the Hitchhickers guide to the galaxy series, and the Dark Tower and hope to pick one up soon!

Welcome to ALL, Sanchia. I'm in a similar situation in that I don't particularly love loud music or being surrounded by a drunk people. I haven't been truly drunk in years, instead preferring a beer or two at most. (Long story there- always is with me.)

Everyone I know currently either wants to eat sushi, drink to excess, or smoke hookah. Well, I don't like to get drunk, and I don't smoke, so I've become a real sushi fan over the last couple of months. Go figure.

Welcome! :D
Never been drinking alcohol, hopefully never will. Glad to see more that haven't :p All they got in my city is "cooking for foodhappy old men" and I would rather go to a pub than that, lol. Anyways, I hope you'll feel welcome here ^_^

Latest posts

Back