40s 50s Single males where are you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Jackruss4 said:
lonelycrying1 said:
It seems most of us here are women.
Any male in his 40s or 50s?

I'm a male age 53  what's on your mind my lovely

Lol, for some reason, that almost sounds sinister.  :p

It might sound sinister when i say my lovely.. but it's only being cornish lol 😂

Cornish and sinister go together :club:

ChildrenOfTheCorn83.png

Jackruss4 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Jackruss4 said:
lonelycrying1 said:
It seems most of us here are women.
Any male in his 40s or 50s?

I'm a male age 53  what's on your mind my lovely

Lol, for some reason, that almost sounds sinister.  :p

It might sound sinister when i say my lovely.. but it's only being cornish lol 😂
Lol, I'm the pot, calling the kettle black. I call people "my lovely" or "lovely" (noun) all the time.  :D

It would be great if we actually had data on this. I know there are old polls on age, location and gender. The latter actually suggested an almost 2:1 ratio. Meaning two men for every women on here. And of course that's not indicator of who are the most active users or quality of posts...just something to consider.

Rodent said:
It would be great if we actually had data on this. I know there are old polls on age, location and gender. The latter actually suggested an almost 2:1 ratio. Meaning two men for every women on here. And of course that's not indicator of who are the most active users or quality of posts...just something to consider.

Some people like us in our 50's tend to find more in common with the same age group... I don't think it was aimed at you 30yr old guys. So be nice....

Jackruss4 said:
Rodent said:

Some people like us in our 50's tend to find more in common with the same age group... I don't think it was aimed at you 30yr old guys. So be nice....

I don't think I was "not nice" by simply giving some side information and stating my curiousity. Most people find more common ground with their age group, I didn't argue against it. And I'm in my 20s...which I didn't even have to bring up because it's irrelevant. So please, carry on and don't mind me.

Rodent said:
Jackruss4 said:
Rodent said:

I don't think I was "not nice" by simply giving some side information and stating my curiousity. Most people find more common ground with their age group, I didn't argue against it. And I'm in my 20s...which I didn't even have to bring up because it's irrelevant. So please, carry on and don't mind me.

I think Jack meant that for MisterLonely upthread, Rodent.

SofiasMami said:
Rodent said:
Jackruss4 said:
Rodent said:

I think Jack meant that for MisterLonely upthread, Rodent.

Then he should have actually replied to him...not to me.

Jackruss4 said:
Rodent said:

I meant no offence Jackruss, none at all, and I didn't think I wasn't being nice at all :)

MisterLonely said:
Jackruss4 said:
Rodent said:

I meant no offence Jackruss, none at all, and I didn't think I wasn't being nice at all :)

No problems... one thing I do know life is to short.. you never know what is around the corner... So no offence taken and maybe i was a bit out of line.  😀

Latest posts

Back