I'm so alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackruss4

Reaction score
Hi all I'm jackruss a 53yr old male that is all alone. Apart from from my Jack Russell. I'm from Cornwall England.

Jackruss4 said:
Hi all I'm jackruss a 53yr old male that is all alone. Apart from from my Jack Russell. I'm from Cornwall England.

AmytheTemperamental said:
Welcome to the forum. What is your pup's name?

Trying again .... Lol.... My jack's name is bow he's 4yrs old and just cost me £200. In get bill...

Hey Jackruss4 welcome to the forum :) Have you ever tried meetup.com? It's a pretty cool site to get out and maybe meet some new people.

evanescencefan912 said:
Hey Jackruss4  welcome to the forum :)  Have you ever tried meetup.com? It's a pretty cool site to get out and maybe meet some new people.

Hi i would if i could but i have anxieties about leaving the house... Sounds daft i know but that's how I alone.... Never mind I've got my dog 😉

MisterLonely said:
Welcome to the forum Jackruss!

Thank you for your welcome Miserlonely

Could you tell us what it is that gives you anxiety when it comes to leaving your house?

Could you tell us what it is that gives you anxiety when it comes to leaving your house?

The way i now look i guess plus at times i have paralysis due to my spinal cord being crushed so I've had a couple of bad falls.....

Jackruss4 said:

The way i now look i guess plus at times i have paralysis due to my spinal cord being crushed so I've had a couple of bad falls.....
I will say this... Over the last three years my health has gone down hill I've lost my wife my children they couldn't cope seeing the pain I'm always in.. life is crap now... Don't really know why i joined guess any talk is good talk when you have none

MisterLonely said:

I read, "Welcome to the forum Jackass!"
Lol, I'm seeing things. That made me laugh tho. 
Think I'll just say welcome, JACK. lol

Jackruss4 said:
Jackruss4 said:

I will say this... Over the last three years my health has gone down hill I've lost my wife my children they couldn't cope seeing the pain I'm always in.. life is crap now... Don't really know why i joined guess any talk is good talk when you have none

I can't say that I'd abandon a loved one because they were struggling with pain, but having my mom pass away a couple of years ago from COPD...it broke something inside of me to watch her suffer. 
I can understand, at least a little, about the anxiety. I imagine dealing with suddenly losing 100% mobility is crushing. I've recently lost a lot of the use of my left arm (hoping physical therapy will help). 
Even that small amount of loss of use drives me nuts. I simply can't fathom what you must be experiencing :( 
I think you're right about having an outlet to discuss your feelings and issues.

EveWasFramed said:
MisterLonely said:

Jackruss4 said:
Jackruss4 said:

I can't say that I'd abandon a loved one because they were struggling with pain, but having my mom pass away a couple of years ago from COPD...it broke something inside of me to watch her suffer. 
I can understand, at least a little, about the anxiety. I imagine dealing with suddenly losing 100% mobility is crushing. I've recently lost a lot of the use of my left arm (hoping physical therapy will help). 
Even that small amount of loss of use drives me nuts. I simply can't fathom what you must be experiencing :( 
I think you're right about having an outlet to discuss your feelings and issues.

I tend to just write down my feelings now from my past i miss my children and wife .. stuff like this... 
EveWasFramed said:
MisterLonely said:

Jackruss4 said:
Jackruss4 said:

Even that small amount of loss of use drives me nuts. I simply can't fathom what you must be experiencing :( 

Love is finding that one..
Makes your heart beat harder and never in time.
You know deep down she's the one.
You hope to God she holds you strong
Makes you feel warm inside as she takes you to one side..
She whispered in your ear. Take me home my dear. The love you never forget.

I, too, read "Welcome Jackass", and am beyond relieved to have had an overactive imagination.

The whole back problems thing is a hellish way to live; I've watched my mother deal with similar complications over the last eighteen years, and I can attest that it's activity reducing to say the least.

"I've lost my wife my children they couldn't cope seeing the pain I'm always in"
As much as I hate that this is a thing, I do understand the point of view of the family that has to watch somebody suffer. It takes a toll on those around the individual. While I can relate to the pain of watching a loved one suffer, I cannot relate to actually abandoning somebody like that.

The best thing that I've found for moments of crippling isolation is filling the void with something that can occupy your mind; reading, randomly popping onto ALL to respond to posts, or making horrendously unfunny puns in the ALL Discord chat. Whatever it takes to keep the mind active, you know?

Anyways, welcome to ALL, Jackruss. Count me in if you ever need somebody to vent to.

Latest posts

Back