Newbie here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeVsLife

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am new to this, just want to try this forum out.

A bit about me: I'm an introverted 26 year old male, who has fallen on some hard times, but eager to bounce back. I have an idea of what I want from life and I believe this is a good place to start. I am an accountant (most boring job I have had) and currently study towards it. I have grown tired of this profession and i hope that there are some people on here that can understand where I am coming from as I truly believe life is too short to sit at a desk all day 5 times a week. Not many people understand me or my thought process which is very frustrating, i am really not that complex.

Anybody else on here feel like they are not understood? Well I am hoping to meet people on here to just simply chat about life and all of its complications. Feel free to message me or reply to this thread in any way you want, as much as I want help myself, I am willing to help others in the process. 

Good day.

Hi and welcome to the forum! Nice intro. Hope you like it here. :)

Welcome to the forum, MeVSLife. I feel like I am not understood sometimes as well. I hope you find what you're looking for here.

Hey MeVsLife welcome to the forum. I am also 26 but I don't have a job at the moment so I'm actually a little envious that you've got a pretty good job, my dad's been an accountant for a long time and he's been able to live a pretty full life and he's gotten to travel to different places for work. But at the same time I can understand your fear of spending all your life at a desk. I've worked a few desk jobs but they were all temporary so I could deal knowing there was an end in sight. I don't know what advice I can give besides try to make the most of your weekends and hopefully if you get some vacation time you can travel and that'd be really cool.

evanescencefan912 said:
Hey MeVsLife welcome to the forum. I am also 26 but I don't have a job at the moment so I'm actually a little envious that you've got a pretty good job, my dad's been an accountant for a long time and he's been able to live a pretty full life and he's gotten to travel to different places for work.  But at the same time I can understand your fear of spending all your life at a desk. I've worked a few desk jobs but they were all temporary so I could deal knowing there was an end in sight.  I don't know what advice I can give besides try to make the most of your weekends and hopefully if you get some vacation time you can travel and that'd be really cool.

I almost sound ungrateful, which is bad I know. I am very aware that I have it better than some. I probably should of elabarated a bit more, but a lot of my trouble has come from my job (not meeting budgets, not passing every exam, stress etc). Travelling sounds very appealing to me and is something I am considering and I am saving money for something I guess. I try and make the most of weekends but they go so quickly haha. Are you looking for work right now? Or is this something I should ask as a private message? I am new here and have never really used a forum before haha.

Welcome ^_^
In case you don't like the job... try to study for another one, or work a while and then re-educate yourself towards a "funnier" one? You only live once, ya know :p

Latest posts

Back