Happy Birthday soresoul

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you should actually wish him a happy birthday for different days because he's been changing his birthday date six or seven times.

Appreciate it thanks! :$

Lacercia, I made a mistake yesterday in my settings. So either be nice to me and wish me a happy birthday or leave me the hell alone with your negativity on my own **** birthday.

How is it possible to make the same mistake six days in a row?

Lacrecia said:

It was once. But like I said before either wish me a happy birthday or get out of this thread. Someone actually took the time of day to do something nice for me and your being a buzzkill.

soresoul said:
Lacrecia said:

It was once. But like I said before either wish me a happy birthday or get out of this thread. Someone actually took the time of day to do something nice for me and your being a buzzkill.

Hmm I also noticed you were in the birthday section for a week orso, always a different age, like 95 was one, thought you were just being funny though.... so when is your birthday? because I'm not going to say it on any old day :D

I'm at a total lost then. Wasn't log on til Sunday. But either way stop with this and just wish me avhappy bday if your in this thread not being hateful.

blackmetalbirthday.jpg

Soresoul, stop changing the birthday on your profile. Multiple people can't have been wrong to have noticed it. Do it again and you can enjoy a vacation for your birthday, for the simple fact that you do things purposely to troll.

And coming from northern region of hateful woods is the most negative person of them all is vanillacreme. To send her best wishes and to join in on everybody else false statements that can't be proven but yet your only going off someone else statements. Just like the same things you said to me about the Christmas card incident. Go ahead and banned me again, we will just laugh at you later on while we doing shots because that's the only power you have for yourself in your real life is using your mighty fingers to banned people.

But hey kudos to finally banning Amy for her bully way. Still waiting for her mma boyfriend to teach me s lesson or two like she told me over the past summer. :)

Don't try to play innocent now that you've been found out. And to top it off, you're a liar. Because 5 years ago, you were 32. How is now, 5 years later, you're just 35? Oh, that's right... you're a troll on top of that. Enough is enough with you.

Sorry to those forum members who actually believe he's genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back