so im leaving.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawk9007

Reaction score
first off i need to say my chatroom name is krow.

so yes im leaving the forums, not sure for how long or if ill ever come back. right now im not depressed but a little lost so im not happy either. she told me today that she needed to focus on her studies this year because she almost failed last year because of relationship problems. so this year thats her main goal for right now. but thats not all ,in the relationship i went a little over board with it and i got worried over every little thing and i kept jumping to conclusions so i guess you can say me and her are just taking a break for a while. shes still my best freind, and im still hers. today though we lost 2 good freinds because of this crap, and she went to delete a few people off of her phonebook thingy on her cell. she told me something that in a way gave me hope and in another depressed me. she said on 2 people really talk to her, me and one of her freinds in new mexico. she told me that the feeling wasnt gone but it just kindof was drained i guess you can say. she also said that i had a very good chance that i can bring her to prom. so i guess for the rest of my senior year, that will be my drive that i know she still wants to give it a shot with me, and i more-than-likely will bring her to prom. so thare.
now for the reason of me leaving, right now i cant really try to help anyone else. and that was kindof my goal after i had everything sorted out with her, but now that its not...well you see. i still might be wondering around so keep the honeysuckle talk to a minimum. alright.

laterz peeps :)

Take care of yourself, and I hope you decide to come back soon.

Hey Krow I remember seeing you in chat yesterday.
Wishing you and your future prom girl all the best :)
Keep lurking around the forum!

yeah take care of yourself.

I read something on this site about bruce lee saying ..."emptying his cup before fullfilling his cup"..something like that.

Don't worry we'll talk about you...you can count on it.lmao

Latest posts

Back