So what made you smile today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sueyguy

Reaction score
So i was thinking about how everyone has there bad days and dark moments, and i thought about the best way to help them leave those depressive unsolicited thoughts for soemthing brighter and the best thing i could up with is a simple change of thoughts.

So, if you come across this thread just take a moment to think about the most recent thing that happened that made you feel good about yourself and write about it. Doesnt matter how small or big the that moment was as long as you can go back and think: ya i would replay that moment if i could.

Here let me start it off:

Today i mety brother after he left on a trip for about a year. He's the only one i could say i deeply trust in my familly. We didnt do much except talk but it felt really great to have someone to talk with that truly understands us and respects us. That little time i spent with him made me feel a lot better about myself and i was happy during that time.

How about you guys?

Latest posts

Back