I wish I had friends but everyone always leaves.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike27

Reaction score
I used to be a member on here a number of years ago but I can't remember my account. I came back because I am getting married this year and I have no friends to invite. I used to have friends and people I would talk to and hangout with but everyone eventually stops talking to me. I feel depressed a lot of the time because I know my fiancée has invited over 200 people. I don't understand it because I remember times when I was younger and people I knew in high school suddenly acted like they didn't know me when they started college. I don't know what to do but I have had issues in the past few years feeling like I need people in my life to make me feel better.

Well welcome back mike! If you ever wanna chat or anything you can PM me. I get that feeling of loneliness, it sucks and there isnt always someone there you feel you can open up about it. But dont worry im sure you can find the company your looking for here. There are also quite a few people that know about a few good.meetup sites so if.you want you can always ask around for.them. i hope you find what ypur looking for one way or another. Also congrats! I wish you happiness in your married life.

TheRealCallie said:
What were the circumstances of them not talking to you anymore?  Maybe it was just a misunderstanding.  What about inviting them anyway and see what happens?

hi callie

Latest posts

Back