Am i worrying for nothing or its something else?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owmygod

Reaction score
Hello. Lately i've been thinking about some things , for job this time. Not really sure if it's a big deal or not , but i will share it here.
I was out from my job for some time , because i had reasons to quit.
Now , im gonna return very soon and this time i want things to work better than they were , BUT there is something that bother me and i can't seem to understand why im a little concerned and worried. Will i get more people there and maybe a girl which i can make a connection with later? Yes i can and i will try , but what if it doesn't work as i want to ?
And with close buddies there - i want things to workout between me and my partners in job , but it seem i have some barrier in my mind that im a bit distant from them , just because i don't trust everyone and i don't want people who talk behind my back to be fake friends in there. I really want to get close to at least a few people and to be friends in a way that was in school(not necesarily out of the job , but in there , and if someone is willing for more than job-partner just at work , i'll be glad to have a new friend! :D) Aside from that , i want to be helpful and i will try my best , but sometimes when i get alone i start to doubt my work with questions like Äm i good enough", am i doing everything  well? Most of the time yes , but this negative self talk is not helping me go further!
Do you have some advice , and am i the only one who is having a hard time right from the beginning when i go there? Maybe i should learn possitive affirmations or something like that?

It's a job in itself returning to work after some time away. During the first month I would prioritise on getting yourself settled back into the job and working hard so as to impress your boss. Up to then, don't even consider embarking on connecting with a girl.

It's easy to overthink, and especially at night when anxiety can take root. I'm sure when on returning to work that you will do your best, and in time, working relationships will develop and improve and you will feel so much better about yourself.

It might be helpful keeping a journal on how your day went. Writing is quite theraputic and after a few weeks you can look back on your progress.

Latest posts

Back