seeking anyone in New York

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

haywud

I tried this back in December, but figured I would give it another try in hopes I might have better luck this time. Okay I think I need to explain my situation first. I'm 33 and in a crappy situation right now. I have no job, no money, no car, no real life friends left, or anything really so I think that's important to point out. I'm completely lost in life right now, and I can't seem to find it within myself to get out of this mess. I could really use someone around me that could help push me in the right direction, but I don't have anyone like that. So if I can be perfectly honest I'm trying to find someone in my area that would not only be a friend, but that might also be willing to help me out in any way. I would even be happy with someone that would just be willing to hang out with me once in a while, even that could help me get in a better place mentally. I'm not too concerned with age or gender or anything like that, I don't want to be picky I just want to have a another friend again. Oh I guess it would help if I mentioned what part of NY, I'm in Rochester. I do have at least one day a week on Sundays where I have my own transportation, so I wouldn't mind if I had to drive out anywhere as long as it wasn't too far away.

Anyway, I'm not expecting any replies to be honest, but thank you to anyone that takes the time to read this. If anyone is nearby and would be willing to give me a chance then send me a private message, I would really appreciate it.

Hi haywud
Why did you talk like that ,this forum is only for lonly person ,that's why it's called Lonly life forum .we are all here to listen you ,well It's seems like no one is here who live near your area ,don't worry you can make friends online.
Good luck

You caught me a few years after I left the east coast; used to live in Long Island, which admittedly wasn't THAT close, but it's still a heck of a lot closer than California.

Feel free to PM me if nobody else turns up; I know how it feels to fall into a rut and need some kind of motivation to keep pushing forward. I can't offer anything more than words, but I'm as wordy as they come. Alternatively, you could try joining the Discord channel and talk to people in there, but again that would mostly be for the conversation.

Also, pinocio, I like your signature quite a bit.

Hoarse Whisperer said:
You caught me a few years after I left the east coast; used to live in Long Island, which admittedly wasn't THAT close, but it's still a heck of a lot closer than California.

Feel free to PM me if nobody else turns up; I know how it feels to fall into a rut and need some kind of motivation to keep pushing forward. I can't offer anything more than words, but I'm as wordy as they come. Alternatively, you could try joining the Discord channel and talk to people in there, but again that would mostly be for the conversation.

Also, pinocio, I like your signature quite a bit.

Thank you so much H.W.
Well you're right about connecting people online.there is a way to make friends.

haywud said:
I tried this back in December, but figured I would give it another try in hopes I might have better luck this time. Okay I think I need to explain my situation first. I'm 33 and in a crappy situation right now. I have no job, no money, no car, no real life friends left, or anything really so I think that's important to point out. I'm completely lost in life right now, and I can't seem to find it within myself to get out of this mess. I could really use someone around me that could help push me in the right direction, but I don't have anyone like that. So if I can be perfectly honest I'm trying to find someone in my area that would not only be a friend, but that might also be willing to help me out in any way. I would even be happy with someone that would just be willing to hang out with me once in a while, even that could help me get in a better place mentally. I'm not too concerned with age or gender or anything like that, I don't want to be picky I just want to have a another friend again. Oh I guess it would help if I mentioned what part of NY, I'm in Rochester. I do have at least one day a week on Sundays where I have my own transportation, so I wouldn't mind if I had to drive out anywhere as long as it wasn't too far away.

Anyway, I'm not expecting any replies to be honest, but thank you to anyone that takes the time to read this. If anyone is nearby and would be willing to give me a chance then send me a private message, I would really appreciate it.

hello H.W. I live in NY but I'm in queens. I might be pretty busy with work and school but I'd like to be a friend as I could use one too. I only have a few close friends and they are getting into relationships and while they make time to hang out with me occasionally that time is slowly shrinking. Anyway it would be nice to talk to someone sometimes and I'd gladly listen as well. 

pinocio said:
Hi haywud
Why did you talk like that ,this forum is only for lonly person ,that's why it's called Lonly life forum .we are all here to listen you ,well  It's seems like no one is here who live near your area ,don't worry you can make friends online.
Good luck

I'm sorry to but in and raise an old thread but I just did notice that it was in a networking forum. Which was meant for people to meet people. Sorry to butt heads, It's a pet peeve when people police things when they get it wrong.

Latest posts

Back