Fashion and Style

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

WallflowerGirl83

Does anyone have a certain fashion or style? What kind of style suits you? I believe everyone has a way of expressing themselves. Never judge the way other people dress. Everyone has a certain way of wearing what makes themselves feel comfortable. 

One thing I enjoy doing is creating my own outfits and browsing through different sites, adding things together and creating my own outfit. Sometimes I like going to different stores until something catches my eye. When I'm around my house though, I usually lounge in something comfy. 

Than when I'm around my friends or go out, I like to put an outfit together. Lately I've been browsing for different clothes and found a bunch of things that caught my eye.

Found a few things off of Etsy and I saw other shirts I loved from different web sites. Others may love fashion and the rest may just put on anything and may not care about fashion at all. 

Found these on Etsy and I can't wait until I get them!! :)

Plan to put them on my denim vest. 

my bloody valentine band buttons

I'm known as the 'skirt girl' - I only wear skirts and dresses, haven't worn a pair of pants since I was a teenager (and I'm in my mid-40's now). I just prefer and am more comfortable in skirts. It's weird though - I sometimes get people asking me what religion I belong to?!

Awesome I'm actually listening to my Bloody Valentine right now "Tears Don't Fall"

My style is just the simplistic T shirt and jeans, or if I'm planning to work out or go to Y it's T shirt and sweatpants. Classy I know lol.

but it's good to hear that you've made a fun hobby out of it, sometime I should get some more clothes especially some more jeans, but I haven't yet. Maybe eventually I will and maybe get some new T shirts as well :)

Cool buttons! I've always appreciated and admired people who have personal style :)

What I wear depends on my mood mostly, but I guess I'd describe my style as bohemian and occassionally a bit 50's or 60's. I took tailoring lessons so sometimes I make my own clothes :D

My style is varied, but it usually tends to a bohemian look. I know a great website that I use when I want to find a particular item. It's called polyvore.com and it will show the retailers who sell whatever type of clothing that you are looking for.

It depends on what I am doing when it comes to fashion.

At work, I dress like the tomboy shop teacher-khaki pants, jean jacket, but then a girly top.

At dog shows, I wear a wild pattern dress with a solid colored jacket.

Then casually, I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl. The t-shirt is usually a movie, band, or show I like.

My wardrobe is almost entirely made up of boots, jeans and tops.

I like dresses, but find them restrictive for day to day activities...so they are reserved for special occasions.

The only styles I find interesting enough to care about are goth and cybergoth.
Otherwise, I grab what is closest in wardrobe.
People have a tendency to say I fit in most things, but I just cannot muster the care to care about it... or pretend to. Sorry, folks. *shrugs

Latest posts

Back