I have a question for guys regarding about sex

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnonymousMe

Reaction score
Hey guys, before I ask it, I just want to let you all know that I originally meant to ask this on reddit, but I couldn't do it, I tried various times and a bot was telling me that I was forgetting to do something, yadi-yadi-yada.  So now I'm asking it here, because I don't feel like making a new account on a site where I could get this question answered.

Anyway, it's something that's been bugging me for a while and I couldn't find it on the internet, it involves the foreskin, so only guys with foreskin can answer it.

I'm circumcised (I am restoring though) and still a virgin and just I want to know if this happens during intercourse.  Does the foreskin retract when thrusting in and go forward when thrusting out?  If I'm not making myself clear, here are some drawn examples:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/zc8do3u48uvzjcd/TL16.jpg#

http://www.mediafire.com/view/wr9d29ze7rqa63x/7.jpg#

When you're fully erect the foreskin will most likely pull back to the base of the head and stay in that general area (can't guarantee this since guys have different sised foreskins and erection hardness). It moves a little going in and out but not as much as I think you are imagining. It mostly just rubs back and forth along the nerve bundle at the base of the head which feels great, although you may already have lost many of those nerve endings from the original circumcision. How much it moves will really depend on how wet your partner is, what you're sticking it into and how much your partner's muscles tighten up pre, during and post orgasm. If you're worried about some kind of pulling pressure or pain, that doesent happen in my experience, but if you experience anything like that make sure your partner is good and going before you do anything and lube is your friend (check for allergies) :)

Skyless gave a very succinct explanation already and I can only confirm the given descriptions based on my anatomical knowledge. In principle the foreskin stays in place behind the head (glans) once you are fully erect and while it will be subject to some friction during intercourse - being stimulated - it's not gonna move all over the place, let alone slide all the way back. Of course, depending on the "outside pressure" (tightness) or you going flaccid to a certain degree (at which point you'll likely have trouble continuing with the act anyway).

PS: I think your attachments will be removed, a NSFW label might have been necessary. But your explanations in text were completely sufficient either way.

Skyless said:
When you're fully erect the foreskin will most likely pull back to the base of the head and stay in that general area (can't guarantee this since guys have different sised foreskins and erection hardness). It moves a little going in and out but not as much as I think you are imagining. It mostly just rubs back and forth along the nerve bundle at the base of the head which feels great, although you may already have lost many of those nerve endings from the original circumcision. How much it moves will really depend on how wet your partner is, what you're sticking it into and how much your partner's muscles tighten up pre, during and post orgasm. If you're worried about some kind of pulling pressure or pain, that doesent happen in my experience, but if you experience anything like that make sure your partner is good and going before you do anything and lube is your friend (check for allergies) :)

I can confidently say that that is not true, the foreskin usually stays at the top of the glans and stays in there until it's pulled back.
And you have no idea how much that pisses me off. EDIT: 20,000 supposedly.
No, what worries me, aside from STDs, is me not pleasuring my partner, I've read that women prefer uncut guys over cut ones because it doesn't leave them a numb feeling in their vagina (if I remember correctly), not to mention, it's more possible to do other fun activities with foreskin.  I've restored enough to have my foreskin reach the base of my glans, so I assume it'll feel good for my partner?  At least?

Rodent said:
Skyless gave a very succinct explanation already and I can only confirm the given descriptions based on my anatomical knowledge. In principle the foreskin stays in place behind the head (glans) once you are fully erect and while it will be subject to some friction during intercourse - being stimulated - it's not gonna move all over the place, let alone slide all the way back. Of course, depending on the "outside pressure" (tightness) or you going flaccid to a certain degree (at which point you'll likely have trouble continuing with the act anyway).

PS: I think your attachments will be removed, a NSFW label might have been necessary. But your explanations in text were completely sufficient either way.

Huh, well, thank you for clarifying, I just had to make sure if it was true, I don't know the little details of sex after all.
By the way, no, a NSFW isn't necessary, a penis is just a penis, if anyone has a problem looking at one, and a DRAWN one at that, then they're not behaving like adults.

Interesting, I had at least assumed it automatically pulls back unless you have some kind of condition where the foreskins sticks to the glans stronger than it ought to. Kinda like a soft phimosis, based on your anatomy or cleaning habits. It's complex to say the least, I certainly cannot tell how often that is the case.

I thought the myth was that cut guys are better at "pleasuring", though it might just be incidental by lasting longer, having less feeling as a consequence of having the foreskin removed as an erogenous zone. It's a divisive issue. Also, uncut guys have the reputation of being icky in some circles. It depends on the population subgroup, religious community and so on.

Regarding the imagery...I was just sharing my suspicions, we'll see how the moderation decides.

Rodent said:
I thought the myth was that cut guys are better at "pleasuring", though it might just be incidental by lasting longer, having less feeling as a consequence of having the foreskin removed as an erogenous zone.

Actually, it's the other way around, I could explain it to you, but someone else already did it for me:

"Cut men think more sensation means they will ejaculate faster. How on earth could MORE sensation do anything? They tout as a benefit of circumcision that their penises are dulled, and they tell themselves it is so they will last longer with their women. They are so wrong it is mind boggling.
That extra pleasure is exactly what allows an intact man to outlast his cut brothers. The extra pleasure makes the ENTIRE experience pleasurable. An intact man may delay ejaculation so that he can continue to enjoy the pleasures of his foreskin. He has much more control over the experience.
"

Hehe, well the erect skin retraction is very true for me personally and every uncircumcised guy I actually had a convo about this with and what girlfriends have told me about their exes. But like I said, foreskins aren't all the same and you'll find out for sure after it's back how yours will turn out and behave :)

Different women have preferences as different as they are themselves, if you really want to please your partner find out what she likes and exactly how she likes it. What arouses her and what drives you both wild. Once you understand and effect that, you'll both get a lot more pleasure accomplished than obsessing about small effects some skin on a penis can have. You also have fingers and a tounge, get good with all of them ;) Your foreskin wont play as important a role out there in reality as I suspect you are expecting. But you'll find out :)

AnonymousMe said:
Actually, it's the other way around, I could explain it to you, but someone else already did it for me:

"Cut men think more sensation means they will ejaculate faster. How on earth could MORE sensation do anything? They tout as a benefit of circumcision that their penises are dulled, and they tell themselves it is so they will last longer with their women. They are so wrong it is mind boggling.
That extra pleasure is exactly what allows an intact man to outlast his cut brothers. The extra pleasure makes the ENTIRE experience pleasurable. An intact man may delay ejaculation so that he can continue to enjoy the pleasures of his foreskin. He has much more control over the experience.
"

Not necessary, I called it a myth for a reason. But it's indeed absurd and would remain absurd even if it was reality. Why would you mutilate your genitals to last longer at the expense of feeling pleasure...

Rodent said:
Not necessary, I called it a myth for a reason. But it's indeed absurd and would remain absurd even if it was reality. Why would you mutilate your genitals to last longer at the expense of feeling pleasure...

Either people believe their religion is more important than their health or they prefer to save themselves the hassles of taking care of a penis, all while believing that cut it is healthier.

From a perhaps not as common female perspective, there is a difference between guys with and without foreskin. As skyless said you should ask you potential partner in life what she likes, I do believe it will differ from person to person. If that is why you are doing the restoring, if it is just for you then no point in asking just do what you feel makes you happy. 
As for the pleasuring your partner, for me that comes more from an emotional connection, so don´t worry about that.

Latest posts

Back