What question do you hate to answer right now ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pinocio

All you have to do is tell us disturbing and hated question asked by someone and you don't want to answer them. 

And it's feel like.... :club:

Not sure I get the purpose of this thread - but I'll try XD

Anything regarding others questioning my identity and/or my life choices when it comes to things they have nothing to do with and that won't impact their life, often accompanied with a stubbornness to change on their side. One specific example - what pronoun I choose to use. If I am okay with 3 of 5 swedish ones, that's still more than most who are only okay with one. Just pointing that out.

"Are you working" Yep, that one. Ain't less worth cause I don't have a contact net to get a job. Oh, I totally mean... that qualifications matter. *yawn*.

"Giving us grandkids soon?" When I wanted to go to grandparents to chop some wood few weeks back, my grandma seriously thought it was to showcase a new partner as a surprise. I was actually slightly shocked.

"Why are you sad ?"
don't you know everybody left me alone ? I wanted to say this but no ,i didn't.

"Do you have a full-time job yet". One I would love to say yes to but a lot of people have been asking that in the past year! DX

"When's the wedding?" "Do you want a bridal shower?"

The first one, no one is coming too so you don't need to know, and the second....no

Any question at all, when coming from a person who doesn't want to answer your questions!

Any question people who ask don't really want to know the answer of, or any question that is not really a question but just a way for people to be aggressive.

'What are you thinking?' if I happen to look pensive, which is a lot. Get away from me, this is my regular face!

"How many exes have you had, Will?"

That, along with obviously loaded questions...

Paraiyar said:
"How many exes have you had, Will?"

It would be annoying to have to come up with an answer...but as one of those men people just seem to assume have always been single, I would be inclined to see it as a compliment.

Why don't you watch TV or follow sports?

Yep. Hate that.

Rodent said:
"So what have you been up to over the weekend?"

I also hate that.

I have a new coworker who asks me that religiously.

Latest posts

Back