What question do you hate to answer right now ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Are you alright?"
Usually because I am, but that question stresses me and makes me not be.

What do you do for a living?

Then an assumption is made about how clever and successful a human being you are. Hate it!!!

"What question do you hate to answer right now ?"

This one. Because it reminded me of all the questions that I don't like to answer :3

Someone just said if I want to join to neighbor's marriage reception party ,I really don't have any idea why peoples asks me when they know all about me that I don't feel comfortable in crowded place ,for me it's really hard.it's really made me sad ,and angry because whenever I tried to become one of them,I tried to be social I got hurt by someone ,always.
Hmm.....I don't think I want to go there :(

"Did you try calling?"
No, because you have one and a half hour of phone time on normal weekdays, and for someone who doesn't easily fix the daily rhythm it's a miracle I even got here to ask in person.
(I called anyway, let's see if I get my arachnophobia therapy, lol. Still many steps left, but one closer)

Why did you cut your hair ???
seriously ? it was not comfortable to do work with this extra long hair.so i just made my decision for comfort..

"Where do you train?"

Come on. I'm almost at 40 and I haven't been to a gym in over a decade, DON'T pretend like it looks I did. You can tell me I still look in shape, but if you think I look like someone who regularly exercises, you obviously DON'T.

There. I said it. LOL!

Latest posts

Back