How can I sync my ipod to a new computer?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evanescencefan912

Reaction score
Hey so I got a new laptop since the last one didn't have enough memory on it, and I want to sync my ipod to my itunes library since I got a few new CDs. And I already uploaded my old itunes library via an external hard drive so I don't have to worry about loosing music if I sync it.

So I have itunes open and with my ipod connected and I click on the ipod icon, and at the bottom it has the buttion to sync but when I click on it, it makes a kind of ding dong noise and nothing happens.  I want to sync my ipod up with my new computer so I can get my new music on it, but it won't seem to sync , do I need to restore my ipod?

Any help would be greatly appreciated please

Thanks

ok now I got it syncing , but it says it's only syncin x/ 784 songs when I have way more than 784 songs, oh no.

Ask reddit if you're still unsure.

Reddit.com/r/ipod

or something like that

I'm glad you got it to sync. But to anyone else having this issue, you should be able to sign into your iTunes account, and it should give no issues. It only gives problems because of security reasons.

Latest posts

Back