Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBIgGW

Reaction score
Hi, My Name is Wyatt. I'm a seventeen year old in the State of Michigan. I'm in my Senior Year of high school and there is a lot going on in my life that I really need to get off my chest

Just for further reference I will tell my full story now so I do not have to explain now.

My story starts in 5th Grade. Now I won't use her name but I'll call her C. So C and I were really good friends. At the time I didn't have a crush on anyone. But as time grew I grew to like her more than a friend. A lot of the other girls had told me that she told them that she liked me. So I decided it was ok to like her more then too. It was almost summer break though so I didn't pursue anything.

In 6th Grade I didn't talk to her a lot but I grew up the balls to ask her out. I did and she said yes. I was really happy. Sadly I didn't see her much as she was in all the advanced classes and I wasn't so she broke up with me. While I was sad I knew I would be able to move on. 

I went through all of 7th and 8th grade crushing on her. It was rough. I talked to her every once in a while on Facebook but it was on and off at best. Until 8th grade where she and I really started talking a lot online. We talked about everything. One day I was really depressed and I told her I had to tell her something. I told her I still liked her. She said she knew that and that She would like me but that I don't talk to her in person enough.  We talked all summer. About our dreams and future and everything. it was great. My dad had died that summer and she was the only thing keeping me going. She was great to me. I had fell in love with her. She was the only person who knew everything about me. She even went to my baseball games.

When 9th grade hit. I tried to talk to her as much as I could in person but I just never saw her. She had grew to get a crush on another guy and I told her that she is happy with him so she should not feel bad perusing a relationship with him and she did and has dated him ever since.

I have been in a commited relationship for 3 years with my Girlfriend. And I love her don't get me wrong but Every time I see C I get sick to my stomach and think, "What if" I can't stand it. It is killing me. I don;t know what to do honestly.

There is my story 
Thank you

Welcome to ALL, Wyatt.

Playing the what if game won't get your anywhere. I know it's just as easy to just stop doing that, but if you two are really meant to be together, you will eventually find your way back to each other. Live in the moment, not the past, not the future.

Welcome to ALL, I hope you'll find what you're looking for.

I have nothing to add really, Callie said it all, no sense in possibly breaking the good things that you have and she has going, everyone has a "what if" girl/guy in their life at some point I think.

Welcome GW
Don't be sad about that ,keep hope and patience,if you two are eally made for each other then there is no need of worry .nobody's going to apart you both.
Good luck

That's a lovely story. Move on it'll hurt less as time goes on. I know that feeling where your stomach feels like its tied in knots.

Latest posts

Back