Tired

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roy1986

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

It has been a difficult couple of months, ever since leaving my previous job I feel a lot worse, because back then 
at least being that big-shot guy of the company kept me going and nowadays I'm just one guy trying to make a name for himself
in some other company, which I know for sure that I don't want to stay in for too long because those dicks didn't let me know that 
another guy is going to manage me, whom I can't stand and I'm assuming he hates me too. if I had met him during the interview phases,
there is no way in hell that I would have signed for them. 

Anyway, I really miss my former colleagues and I feel very much alone, more than ever. 

next week I am having a meeting with a pal of mine from the university, he is offering me to join hands with him at his brother's company,
but I don't know.. the idea of having my best friend as my boss is going to be extremely weird, especially since I am the one who helped him get
a degree back then.

aside from having my career at a very confusing stage where I don't know what the hell I want, my love life kinda died and I feel very lonely lately, especially since I don't have my friends from the old job. 

Sometimes I wish I could just speak to someone, I am so overwhelmed from these last 3 years,  having some family problems, a woman using me for a year, leaving a job that I used to love, the dream of leaving to another country and working so hard to get the permit  without knowing what is going to happen.

God, sometimes I just wish I could be that stupid 16-year-old kid instead of the uptight 31-year-old guy who just wants to run away to the other side of the world.

You're in a tough place alright Roy1986, but it sounds like you're making the right decision walking away from the job and the boss you hate.  Only time will tell if the opportunity with your friend is one you you can be comfortable with.....I say take the chance and know going into it that your relationship is bound to be changed by working for him. 

If I was 31 again I'd be looking toward the future more and back at the past less.

Latest posts

Back