GREETINGS FROM THE MOON

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moon man

Reaction score
Hello all, I came across this forum while looking for online communities on the Internet. This one sounded interesting, so I thought I would join. I'm 50 years old young, happily married, but sometimes still find it a bit lonely in a world where the art of loyalty and true friendship has seemed to gone extinct. People seem to be more attached to their cell phones these days than other human beings. I'm the kind of person who likes to take a break from the television every so often and have a good conversation with like-minded others. Hoping to meet some decent folks here to at least chat online with. My wife and I don't have many friends, and sometimes it can seem like a big old lonely world out there. And the older you get the smaller your universe seems to become. For folks such as myself, this forum seems like the place to be. Hope to chat with some of you soon.

Hi Moon Man Welcome! I am also new here, so I am a little nervous. I do understand how you feel about people so into their phones. Very sad when your with your partner for hours, and there is no communication. That's why I have dogs, lol. I have been sad and lonely for a long time, and finding this place is a blessing. I hope it helps you, and hope to get to know you.

Latest posts

Back