Seeking friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moon man

Reaction score
Hello all;

I guess this is the section to post in when seeking such a thing... well, okay, here goes.

I'm a 50-year-old male, seeking honest friendships. We could start out chatting on private message, graduate to email perhaps eventually phone calls. Distance is not an issue, will talk to any individual seeking another friendly voice to reach out to in this sometimes crazy world. If you live in New York State, near, or around the Catskill Mountains, I would not object to an eventual meeting and perhaps hanging out every so often.

I am married, so I'm not looking to hook up with anybody or have inappropriate encounters. Just looking for like-minded others for respectable friendship. Sometimes we all need something, or someone out of the norm to talk with and relate to. 

I'm pretty open when it comes to conversation and interests, some of my personal favorites are spirituality, anything esoteric, the paranormal... my career is spiritual advisor, so I'm very much into that sort of thing. I enjoy movies, especially horror and sci-fi. I enjoy reading, various kinds of music, nature, a good cheese burger and just being with good people.

I am a very non-judgmental person, and never put anyone down according to their age, weight, lifestyle or any other such trivial things. If you're a kind, decent, loyal, respectful person who values the people you call friend, I will certainly do the same for you. I am not a fly-by-night kind of person who sticks around for a while and then disappears when I find something better to do or get bored. I am not into anything weird, nor am I a user or someone who takes advantage of others. I'm just a simple, down-to-earth individual who believes that all life is sacred and that we are all deserving of friendship and love in this life.

If anyone out there is interested and has the same desires and qualities, reply to this thread or send me a private message. I'll always be around, even if at some point I'm not posting much. So whoever finds this post now or sometime in the future, cheers, I look forward to hearing from you  :)

Hi Moon man

That's really nice ,you're good man.Well I think i would like to join your lonleliness.

Moon man said:
Hello all;

I guess this is the section to post in when seeking such a thing... well, okay, here goes.

I'm a 50-year-old male, seeking honest friendships. We could start out chatting on private message, graduate to email perhaps eventually phone calls. Distance is not an issue, will talk to any individual seeking another friendly voice to reach out to in this sometimes crazy world. If you live in New York State, near, or around the Catskill Mountains, I would not object to an eventual meeting and perhaps hanging out every so often.

I am married, so I'm not looking to hook up with anybody or have inappropriate encounters. Just looking for like-minded others for respectable friendship. Sometimes we all need something, or someone out of the norm to talk with and relate to. 

I'm pretty open when it comes to conversation and interests, some of my personal favorites are spirituality, anything esoteric, the paranormal... my career is spiritual advisor, so I'm very much into that sort of thing. I enjoy movies, especially horror and sci-fi. I enjoy reading, various kinds of music, nature, a good cheese burger and just being with good people.

I am a very non-judgmental person, and never put anyone down according to their age, weight, lifestyle or any other such trivial things. If you're a kind, decent, loyal, respectful person who values the people you call friend, I will certainly do the same for you. I am not a fly-by-night kind of person who sticks around for a while and then disappears when I find something better to do or get bored. I am not into anything weird, nor am I a user or someone who takes advantage of others. I'm just a simple, down-to-earth individual who believes that all life is sacred and that we are all deserving of friendship and love in this life.

If anyone out there is interested and has the same desires and qualities, reply to this thread or send me a private message. I'll always be around, even if at some point I'm not posting much. So whoever finds this post now or sometime in the future, cheers, I look forward to hearing from you  :)

Well, I can never be a friend to anyone, however I can definitely wish you best of luck in making friends on this site. I hope you do.

Latest posts

Back