Horrible mistakes..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[font=Arial,]Hey guys. I’m so happy because I’m the part of this amazing forum and site. I must tell you my story. Maybe then I’d ease my pain. When I was very young, 11 or 12 years old, I made a huge mistake. I think that was the dumbest thing I’ve ever done,yep I’ve done much stupid and cruel things. I was going to the primary school,I was very quiet girl,nobody liked me, nor even those teachers. I felt scared and lonely. I skipped many classes,I didn’t go to school for couple of weeks. I was wandering alone in the town. My parents didnt know ’bout it. Then, my teacher called them and wanted to know what’s happening, why I wasn’t spending time in school, theyy were extremely angry at me,I cried, and guess what.. I lied that one of those girls shut me in her house, she was completely innocent, but I didn’t know what to say, I couldn’t say that I was skipping classes alone.. I feel so bad now, even though it happened 10 years ago. [/font][img=14x15]https://s.w.org/images/core/emoji/2.2.1/svg/1f641.svg[/img][font=Arial,] Many sins I’ve done, but this one hurts me so much..I changed but this sin still keeps haunting me. I made such a scandal. [/font][img=14x15]https://s.w.org/images/core/emoji/2.2.1/svg/1f641.svg[/img][font=Arial,] What do you think?[/font]

Is there anyway you could track this girl down and message her an apology? Other than that, none of us are perfect and have all made mistakes.

Paraiyar said:
Is there anyway you could track this girl down and message her an apology? Other than that, none of us are perfect and have all made mistakes.

I've seen her a few times, but she hates me, I mean she don't even want to look at me.. Thanks for your comment. xxx

I agree with Para. Send her a letter in the mail if you know where she lives. If she has social media, send her a private message apologizing. I wouldn't approach her on the street if you feel it would do more harm than good, but I think, if you really want to move on from it, you're going to have to find a way to apologize.
You may or may not get forgiveness, but you'll know you did what you could. Don't make excuses for why you did it, just send a heartfelt apology. That's really all you can do.

Hey there, as the others have said, we all make mistakes, and you were very young at the time.
I'm kind off wondering what the ramifications where for her though, did it get her in allot of trouble? did she had to pay a price either socially or legally? Does everyone know that she was innocent of everything she was accused off? If yes then you can do no more than apologise, and it's up to her to get over it and realise you were a kid and kids do dumb things!

Latest posts

Back