I Fuc king love you!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mauthecat

Reaction score
I don’t know if you will read this, or how you will take it, or if it matters or not, but I ******* love you, with all of my heart, with every cell of my being, with every quark inside every atom of me, and with the 99% empty space between them. You crawled under my skin so deeply life with out you by my side seems an impossibility, I know that is how it is going to be from now on, but before I can find some sort of self defense or coping mechanism, before I stop thinking all together I want you to know, you are the person I love and care about the most on this earth, for me what we had is the most meaningful relationship one could have, and granted it was not perfect, we are not perfect, but I love you, I would have done anything for you, I still would, if you said stay, I would. 
You know I am yours, I need you to know, that I love you, I need you to know how much you mean to me, you and your family.
I love you, mi amor, te amo con todo mi corazón. Don´t ever forget it, please. You are everything to me, my light, mi amor. I will be here if you ever need me. Ever.

Without you life has lost color, flavor, meaning. I will forever miss playing with your hair, hugging you, cuddling with you, your smell, your touch. So please know, what ever the circumstances, even if what I fear is going to happen happens, how ever things may go, even if we don’t speak again, if somehow you need me here, that hand is always going to be there, I will be here before you know it if you need me. 

I was stupid, and scared, and very hurt by somethings, but always yours, and always so in love with you.

mauthecat said:
I don’t know if you will read this, or how you will take it, or if it matters or not, but I ******* love you, with all of my heart, with every cell of my being, with every quark inside every atom of me, and with the 99% empty space between them. You crawled under my skin so deeply life with out you by my side seems an impossibility, I know that is how it is going to be from now on, but before I can find some sort of self defense or coping mechanism, before I stop thinking all together I want you to know, you are the person I love and care about the most on this earth, for me what we had is the most meaningful relationship one could have, and granted it was not perfect, we are not perfect, but I love you, I would have done anything for you, I still would, if you said stay, I would. 
You know I am yours, I need you to know, that I love you, I need you to know how much you mean to me, you and your family.
I love you, mi amor, te amo con todo mi corazón. Don´t ever forget it, please. You are everything to me, my light, mi amor. I will be here if you ever need me. Ever.

Without you life has lost color, flavor, meaning. I will forever miss playing with your hair, hugging you, cuddling with you, your smell, your touch. So please know, what ever the circumstances, even if what I fear is going to happen happens, how ever things may go, even if we don’t speak again, if somehow you need me here, that hand is always going to be there, I will be here before you know it if you need me. 

I was stupid, and scared, and very hurt by somethings, but always yours, and always so in love with you.

Well, it's a good way to express yourself to the one you love. Your sentences were a bit crazy to begin with, but yes it makes sense. I just hope the one you love realises what your love means.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back