Secret of Life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are what we do so discover something useful that you can do well enough, and be content doing it, and then do it.
Don't hurt other people if you can avoid it.
Leave the world a little bit better than you found it and if you can't do that, at least don't make anything worse.

Being happy some of the time would be good too. But don't count on getting it.

ATimeBeing said:

Hello, Thanks for reaching out for support. I know it is sometimes difficult to see our own strength when we are down. But, you have strength now even at your weakest point when you can’t see it. The secret of life is taking every day one day at a time. We can’t overwhelm ourselves. We understand things come and life is difficult, but we also know we have to fight whatever comes our way. We are the only ones that can do this for ourselves.  It’s understandable there are tough times, but you will overcome these. Yes, you are somebody even in these times. I appreciate your tremendous effort and this is all that matters. Lastly, death is not the way out. Please continue to put up the fight and be strong. Life is tough, but so are you. I would like for you to please call anytime the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). I am wishing for the best.

Hello, Thanks for reaching out for support. I know it is sometimes difficult to see our own strength when we are down. But, you have strength now even at your weakest point when you can’t see it. The secret of life is taking every day one day at a time. We can’t overwhelm ourselves. We understand things come and life is difficult, but we also know we have to fight whatever comes our way. We are the only ones that can do this for ourselves. It’s understandable there are tough times, but you will overcome these. Yes, you are somebody even in these times. I appreciate your tremendous effort and this is all that matters. Lastly, death is not the way out. Please continue to put up the fight and be strong. Life is tough, but so are you. I would like for you to please call anytime the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). I am wishing for the best.

Latest posts

Back