what have you learned today ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody thinks the way they experience problems is the same for everyone else. IT'S NOT!

Don't waste valuable time on frivolous things that will amount to nothing.

Don't count anyone on yourself .

Apologizing doesn't always mean that you're wrong and other person is right.
it just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

I've learned that while people can see the outward sacrifices you make for the people you love, they can't see the sacrifces you made on the inside.

pinocio said:
Don't make decision when you are angry .

Very very true that one

niceguysfinishlast said:
Being in my 20's sucks.

Are you wanting to be in your 30's?

I'm stronger and wiser than I was just a few years back, in terms of not accepting drama and negativity from a partner

That asparagus is not nasty like I thought it was and goes quite nicely with pasta :D

I have learnt two important things to me in the last 24 hours, that have given me an enormous sense of contentment, whether they work out in the long run or not.

EveWasFramed said:
I've learned that while people can see the outward sacrifices you make for the people you love, they can't see the sacrifces you made on the inside.

Beautiful statement, I will save this if you don't mind?.

Niave said:
That asparagus is not nasty like I thought it was and goes quite nicely with pasta :D

I feel the same way, I remember not liking it very much but when introducing it back to my palate I enjoyed it very much, the urine smell afterwards not so much. 🤣

While I've been away, my older cat has been sleeping in the younger cat's bed at night.

Latest posts

Back