Im I allright ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in case you read till the end, let me know.
Every friday when Im sitting all alone in my appartment without nyone to call, getting a bottle of whiskey so i can go to sleep
while everyone else is havin a fun time.... I know Im pityful again but I just cant help it !!!

I read your post and I don't know what to say.... I guess there are times when it's nice just to vent to people. I hope that your life gets better and that you don't spend too much time worrying about Jones not being a friend and that you overcome the shitty things that happened to you in your past. It's pretty terrible if all of your friends are psychopaths - that's something I know about, at least - because they can be manipulative and abusive. You should get some better friends and influences in your life and that's really hard. Here might be a good place to start. You should check out the chat room. I don't know what else to tell you, other than seeing a psychologist or something will help a lot. There's not a lot of your experiences which I can relate to you, other than friends cutting you off. I guess that your friend should get the full picture of what is happening, but I wouldn't expect too much from him. Sometimes I drunkdial my friends or former friends/exes, and they aren't usually very responsive, and some are not at all. People don't really know how to react to a word and emotions vomit of a text, at least in my case, and will mostly not respond at all. But I guess we'll see.

Latest posts

Back