Positive progress and changes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owmygod

Reaction score
HI there! Its been awhile since i was online here and in the meantime i got positive progress.
I started sports again , its been a slow start but im starting to enjoy baasketball once again.
Also , im talking to people and this anxiety is starting to fade away  :D
I even got a nice meeting with new lovely girl and yeah, all this time i enjoy the interactions.
Now i talked to old classmates i used to know , especially 1 girl that always is kind and caring , yet so feminine and sweet  :p
It was amazing time , i've been reminded that life can be harsh and cold , but still awesome and fun as hell  :)

Currently i will continue working on things that i want to improve on , so thank you all people in this forums that helped and supported me. I will still be in the forum and learn .

That's good to hear, owmygod. Sports are a good way to get rid of negative energy, and reaching out to people has a way of coming back to you in usually a positive manner. Just keep trying, and you will see things get better!

Well , yesterday i met a new guy friend and we had such a big conversation and finally turned into potential friendship.
Now , i've approached many people today and i might say that im having positive progress.
I met a english girl and we might see soon.
So happy about the advices ive had. Even more , im starting to feel confident and deserving :))))

Basket's fun ^_^ Gratz to the progress! Glad you feel like you deserve it - everyone does :)

Yes it is. Unfortunately i have to find some other hobbies too , because of hot weather :D

More progress :
I met a old friend that it seems like he cares for a friendship and accept me as i am. I think things will get better after some time pass this summer.. And most importantly : Taking action , approaching and having fun! There is still whole lot awesome things to experience and lessons to be learned in life. Hope y'all have a good time too.

owmygod said:
Even more , im starting to feel confident and deserving :))))

Well dude that's because you are :p

And that's an important thought to keep locked down. Even if things start to get a little rough that's what will help get you through it. Just keeping doing what you're doing and take care of yourself and your progress will produce results.

And as someone who also lives where it's too ******* hot to enjoy going outside I can't really offer any advice for new hobbies without getting you into trouble. :p

MORE MORE MORE and more good things ARE happening :D :D ......

With this old friend we've talked a lot and have some time both together , another one i've met ive talked too and share some of my interests .... and you know what? Things go forward and forward..... I even got a job recommendation from the best friend on few different types. So cool to see i have options in front of me.
Also , i've started approaching many people when i feel like it and confidence grows , im progressing people are supportive and understanding and yes that's the way aha aha i like it :D

Now for the girls and women .... after meeting some friends and new people i've decided to talk to them whenever i have a situation that im in mood or i feel like i can try. Yes , im not perfect but still im progressing!
I realised that there is nothing fearful to talk with girls , on the other hand you had fun times and even sometimes you can get a date. But other times no contact and that's okay.

Ugh, I HATE basketball. For some reason I can play for more than 5 minutes without getting hit in the face with the ball. I don't remember ONE game I ever had over all the time I played in high school I didn't come back with a bloody NOSE! ;-)

Anyway, back to serious business, that's awesome dude! There's nothing like sports not only to make your circle of friends larger, but to heal both body and mind. It does wonders. I don't believe in magic anymore (ever since the "Santa Claus Incident" ;-) ) but if there is magic left in the world, its the wonders it does to one's body and mind. Keep it up and you'll be happy for a good deal long while :)

I think there is bit of parts im missing. Im used to starting the approach and meeting well , then in the middle of the proccess with some people there is more to talk and progress towards what i want , while with others conversation just dies and no friendship no nothing....
The guy photograper i meet was talking but his girlfriend came back and he even don't want to have me with them in the company. It's not that im bad company , i have great sense of humour , i have goals as i speak many times with him but yeah there is a difference in social status and the dude doesn't want to include me in their social circles. So i decided to move on and be with my best friend now. At least he's understanding and not judgemental.. I wonder if i EVER will got what i wish with friends and social circles? Is it THAT so much hard or im just overcomplicating things? LOL ...

Latest posts

Back