Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Positive progress and changes
Sad 
HI there! Its been awhile since i was online here and in the meantime i got positive progress.
I started sports again , its been a slow start but im starting to enjoy baasketball once again.
Also , im talking to people and this anxiety is starting to fade away  Big Grin
I even got a nice meeting with new lovely girl and yeah, all this time i enjoy the interactions.
Now i talked to old classmates i used to know , especially 1 girl that always is kind and caring , yet so feminine and sweet  Toungue
It was amazing time , i've been reminded that life can be harsh and cold , but still awesome and fun as hell  Smile

Currently i will continue working on things that i want to improve on , so thank you all people in this forums that helped and supported me. I will still be in the forum and learn .
That's good to hear, owmygod. Sports are a good way to get rid of negative energy, and reaching out to people has a way of coming back to you in usually a positive manner. Just keep trying, and you will see things get better!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Well thanks , i'm sure that they will sooner or later.
Well , yesterday i met a new guy friend and we had such a big conversation and finally turned into potential friendship.
Now , i've approached many people today and i might say that im having positive progress.
I met a english girl and we might see soon.
So happy about the advices ive had. Even more , im starting to feel confident and deserving Smile)))
Basket's fun ^_^ Gratz to the progress! Glad you feel like you deserve it - everyone does Smile
Are you sure we're on the right way, Yoda?
Off course, we are.

The snow angel was imperfect but so is everyone. It was there, and that is what matters. Maybe someone would see it, and smile.
Yes it is. Unfortunately i have to find some other hobbies too , because of hot weather Big Grin

More progress :
I met a old friend that it seems like he cares for a friendship and accept me as i am. I think things will get better after some time pass this summer.. And most importantly : Taking action , approaching and having fun! There is still whole lot awesome things to experience and lessons to be learned in life. Hope y'all have a good time too.
(05-12-2017, 07:00 AM)owmygod Wrote: Even more , im starting to feel confident and deserving Smile)))

Well dude that's because you are Toungue

And that's an important thought to keep locked down. Even if things start to get a little rough that's what will help get you through it. Just keeping doing what you're doing and take care of yourself and your progress will produce results.

And as someone who also lives where it's too fucking hot to enjoy going outside I can't really offer any advice for new hobbies without getting you into trouble. Toungue

~How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale!

How cheerfully he seems to grin,
How neatly spreads his claws,
And welcomes little fishes in
With gently smiling jaws!~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One positive thing you accomplished today... EveWasFramed 1,417 103,971 01-24-2017, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Meaw
  Once a day: Look at yourself in the mirror and name something positive. Rosebolt 57 4,991 09-18-2015, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Eliraven
  Progress being made with a friend! Wolfeh 3 937 06-02-2015, 06:13 AM
Last Post: VanillaCreme
  The positive spin on being alone . . . Amthorn 1 687 01-05-2015, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Mr Seal The Albatros
  Another one of those positive teacher thingys Nicolelt 2 738 12-03-2014, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Danny1987
  positive experience.... Drama 7 1,190 10-04-2013, 05:20 AM
Last Post: lonelyfairy
  Positive work stuff Rosebolt 6 1,218 04-02-2013, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Peaches
  Gym Progress AFrozenSoul 26 2,947 01-18-2013, 05:31 PM
Last Post: NightHawkJohn
  A positive day someguy23475 0 983 04-29-2011, 12:06 PM
Last Post: someguy23475
  I guess this is a Positive Note :) SophiaGrace 8 2,078 06-04-2010, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Badjedidude