Places you go to feel better

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tealeaf

Reaction score
Just curious where others go. I often go:
* Long walks in nature areas locally, lots of dandelions and blue/purple wildflowers blooming now.
* Coffeeshops for donuts and coffee, maybe a chat with a barista.
* Watch streams for games and chat.

I also go for walks in my neighborhood, or I go to a park. Occasionally I will go to a mall, and that's when I am more lonely and want to have the feeling of being around people.

-The woods or a top of a hill, somewhere I can be alone and just soak in the energy around me.
-Tea house with a friend or by myself with a book.
-This little coffee place where people here go to hang out and meet others, so even if you don't know anyone you still feel welcome.
-To my parents' house to talk to them and to hug our dog. Hugging dogs is the best stress reliever ever.

I just go sit in my room. But I don't feel better.

-first i go to give a kick to my friend .(in skype ) ( i hope he won't see this post.hehe!)
-I always go for a long walk in rocky mountain and forest
.....hmmm.....
Jafo said:
I just go sit in my room. But I don't feel better.
Yeah you are right . after that, I did not felt good.I just sit alone in my room and keep thinking about my life .

I started taking exercise classes.  The cardio circuit has a particularly euphoric effect after about 45 minutes.

I like to go for walks or to sit in nature or in the park, it feels great to be in those places surrounded by the natural beauty of the world.

I am a big believer in daydreaming.  If I didn't have that... man. 

I also like to go for a long drive on roads there aren't a lot of traffic or I might run into nature (deer etc.) But never leave the car.

I rarely went to a mall, even if the place is full of people and this really bothers me but, just a long walk to think about things and just to feel the night breezes in my face, usually makes me feel better. 
Just lay down on my bed and try to meditate and clean my mind.

Anytime I'm feeling sad or want to feel better I go in the woods that's in the back of my house and relax.
Everytime I look around and admire nature I instantly feel better. The more and more I go back there, the better I feel.
Nature has always been beautiful to me. =)

well i go to the beach for the day ,sit in a little sheltered cove ,hopefully in the sun (but i am in uk) and just let my mind wander,watch the seals and gulls ,then back to a bottle of red wine (obviously i cant do this every day) and watch music videos on youtube ,amazing how alcohol enhances music

I go to the great outdoors to feel like a small spot in the universe instead of sorry for myself.
Also to YouTube for Bach and Vivaldi videos.

My bee yard. The hives are in a tree row and I have a comfortable outdoor chair. The honeybees flying around as they forage are a comforting presence. There are cornfields all around.

Close my eyes and become an observer of my thoughts instead of manipulating them and go wherever my mind takes me. I always end up in a good place.

Latest posts

Back