Far-from-perect guy looking for friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Augusto

Reaction score
I feel really lonely in my life. I do have friends, but they have their own families and ids, so it's hard to even chat with them on regular basis.
29 years old, though have more in common with baby boomers generation; conservative, even far-right politically; can be opinionated, but try to be non-judging with everybody; love history, military, political and social topics, paranormal, can discuss lots of other things as well.
Love to travel, collect military music and research history in free time. Participate in social and political activism.
If somebody is interested, feel free to PM.

Well nice profile pic.
You said you felt lonly.okay...
I am coming to mess with your mind and also kill your loneliness.be sure you can handle me as friend.:)

pinocio said:
Well nice profile pic.
You said you felt lonly.okay...
I am coming to mess with your mind and also kill your loneliness.be sure you can handle me as friend.:)

Thanks! Just messaged back.

I'll add you on skype if voice chat isn't intimidating. assuming we can sync time zones. pm me your skype if you want

I'm always looking for new people to chat with. Send me a pm if you'd ever like to talk. :)

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I'm always looking for new people to chat with. Send me a pm if you'd ever like to talk. :)

Thanks! Typing already :)

M_also_lonely said:
there is no such thing as a close to perfect guy.

There was one - the guy who invented PIZZA :D

Latest posts

Back