Anybody near Fresno that can help, please?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mauthecat

Reaction score
Hey, I know this is not the place but I have a bit of a problem, you see I am currently in Fresno and I am heading back to Perú, I have to be at the Monterey Airport this Sunday 14th at 4am, thing is I was going to take the greyhound the day before, turns out greyhound does not allow pets, and I am traveling with my cat, very much like every other crazy cat lady, I got an estimate for a cab but that would be around $500 and that is completely out of the question I don´t have money! Can someone help me, a ride or another way to get there would be so appreciated.

Hey mau,
Can you leave kitty at home with a petsitter? That would be my 1st choice.
Barring that, check Uber or Lyft. It''ll be pricey from Fresno to Monterey but likely much cheaper than a taxi.
You can download the app and check in advance how much it is.
If I were you, I would take Uber Saturday and stay overnight in a pet friendly hotel in Monterey since you have to be there so early, but that's just me. I'm in northern California, btw.
Good luck and have a fun trip! :)

SofiasMami said:
Hey mau,
Can you leave kitty at home with a petsitter? That would be my 1st choice.
Barring that, check Uber or Lyft. It''ll be pricey from Fresno to Monterey but likely much cheaper than a taxi.
You can download the app and check in advance how much it is.
If I were you, I would take Uber Saturday and stay overnight in a pet friendly hotel in Monterey since you have to be there so early, but that's just me. I'm in northern California, btw.
Good luck and have a fun trip!  :)

Hi SofiasMami, Thank you for your help! The thing is I am Peruvian, I came to the US with my cat, now I have to take her with me, back to Perú. I am going to do Uber I think, since I am not from here I don´t have a cellphone atm (had mine from Perú, it fell and broke the touch screen), but I am going to ask someone to get the Uber for me, hopefully that is possible.

Latest posts

Back