Hey there!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rischnarck

Reaction score
Hello. Hope you have a great day. My name is Tomas. I am 30 year old European and I live in Prague, capital of Czech republic. Why am I here? Yeah, loneliness. The thing is, I am not desperate or depressed, I am just alone. I have a LOT of hobbies, interests and so on, which I keep myself occupied with, but for some reason I am not able to find people who would share these things and interests with me, no matter how hard I try. And it's quite tiresome. :/ I have no problem to socialize or make friends, however I am not able to push the friendship on that level, you know, when you can share your deep thoughts, ideas, desires and needs. 

I have great family, however, we do not have much in common.

Maybe I am not the right person to be in this forum ... nonetheless, although I am surrounded by quite a large group of people I feel really lonely. 

Feel free to pm me if you want to chat with someone who is really interested in literature, science, art, music (listening, producing), computers, philosophy, movies, fitness and few other topics. 

Cheers, have a good one!

Hi Tomas. I know exactly how you feel - I also have friends and many acquaintances and I would like to be friends with them on a deeper level where we have meaningful interactions and conversations about ideas and such. I share a lot of your interests - literature, art, science, music, etc. You can be lonely even when you live in a city with many people whom you call friends. It sounds like you are a pretty cool guy and we seem to have a lot in common. I hope you find your time here worthwhile and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for a warm welcome. Yeah, lurking around the forum and it's quite encouraging to see that I am not alone in this one. See ya!

Latest posts

Back