Clumsiness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silence KId

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this problem. Last night I was dozing off and my mom tapped my shoulder. I was so startled that I swung my arm out, which inadvertently pushed her hand into the wine glass she was carrying. She only had a couple of minor cuts, but I could have really hurt her... Why am I such an idiot?

It was an accident...if you had woken up then punched her in the face then I would have said there was an issue.

Accidents happen kid...they always will.

ya, you were startled. Its the natural body's defense mechanism. Well, but at least you felt hurt when your mom got injured. This showed you cared and you are not that bad a person after all. Don't be too sad. Cheer up =)

Gee I'm clumsy by nature. I knock things over all the time, in particular when I'm trying to be careful not to do that. :p

Hehe...my mother says I'm clumsy too..
It was cute when I was little...but..not anymore. I always get scolded.

As for that accident, I've..always thought clumsiness is like when you can't walk properly and you bump on things alot. Lacking physical coordination, they say. But you, Silence Kid, has coordination and good reflex. ^__^
Anyway, it's only an accident, it happens. Don't call yourself an idiot for that.

Don't worry about clumsiness man, it's a wonder my pants don't just burst into flames out the sheer aura of misfortune I have about me.

Latest posts

Back