Would you think this guy is confusing you with someone else?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Restless soul

Reaction score
I was walking into my friends apartment house holding 
Two bags, and this guy was leaving to walk his dog, so 
He saved me the trouble having to be buzzed in. As he opens the doors he says " hey how ya doing buddy?"
In a very upbeat way like as if you see aperson often. 

Would you guys assume he thought you were someone else? Does it automatically mean that? Or are people just that friendly??

He was being friendly. It's rare nowadays. He might have wanted to touch your naughty bits.

bleed_the_freak said:
He was being friendly. It's rare nowadays. He might have wanted to touch your naughty bits.

Well as paranoid as I am I n only assume he thought I ljved there because I was walking in with bags.

So the questions remains. Just friendly. Or thought he sees me??

In an increasingly rude and uncaring world, some people still occasionally experiment with kindness/friendliness.

That may 'be' the motive for his demeanor.

bleed_the_freak said:
In an increasingly rude and uncaring world, some people still occasionally experiment with kindness/friendliness.

That may 'be' the motive for his demeanor.

Ok. I can give him that. And let my fears go for now

The dude that held the **** door for you, saving you some trouble. Most people would say thank you when someone does something for them. Why did I have to explain that...

TheRealCallie said:
The dude that held the **** door for you, saving you some trouble.  Most people would say thank you when someone does something for them.  Why did I have to explain that...

Oh, I am pretty sure that I did. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back