Would like to meet new friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unloved

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and have never tried anything like this before, I'm a 48 year old man from Alberta Canada and am curious to see where everyone is from? Do people ever meet or is this place just about chatting?

Hey there
welcome
this is the place for peoples who feel lonly ,don't worry ,spend your little time here you will know everything about this forum ,and if someone lives near your area you can meet them in personal.
this is the place you can share your loneliness with us.
good luck ,hope you will find what you're looking for.:)

This place is for EVERYONE, regardless of whether you are lonely or not.

I'm in the US. There has been a few meetups in the past, but they are usually few and far between when they happen.

Feel free to check out the chat room, if you're interested.

TheRealCallie said:
This place is for EVERYONE, regardless of whether you are lonely or not.  

I'm in the US.  There has been a few meetups in the past, but they are usually few and far between when they happen.  

Feel free to check out the chat room, if you're interested.

Thanks Callie, I will just as soon as I figure out how to? lol

pinocio said:
Hey there
welcome
this is the place for peoples who feel lonly ,don't worry ,spend your little time here you will know everything about this forum ,and if someone lives near your area you can meet them in personal.
this is the place you can share your loneliness with us.
good luck ,hope you will find what you're looking for.:)

Thanks pinocio  :) 
I am hoping to overcome my loneliness rather than share it :)

Hi there. I hope that you can overcome your loneliness and come to the point where you feel loved. I am in the U.S., btw.

Hey welcome, dude!
38, Montreal Canada.
I'm here for the sunshine and rainbows. Helps me a little, because I find it hard to make some of my own ;-)

22 year old swedish it here, welcome, and sometimes individuals do meet. If there was some large-scale meeting, I'd definitely try my best to show up however :p

Latest posts

Back