If my married neighbor dresses sexy ( flirty, provactive)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Restless soul

Reaction score
I know that doesn't give me a green light or it's right to hit on her. And when I say sexy according to me it's a turn on, and I am writing this in the hopes I will get some feedback to help subdue my urges and desires which seem to overwhelm when my neighbor dresses in a particular fashion. What I want to know is, is she doing it on purpose? Does she want to tease other men? Is she inviting a come on? I am not sure. As men we all have are weakness as to what gets us going. But when married woman gets are atention in a particullar fashion. Be it heels, stockings, or skirts. Does it mean she is inviting a man to come on to her. I.e wants it? Or is this all in my head??

I know it's wrong to even entertain the thought and I almost crossed the line with her in the past by saying something overt/suggestive. Would you guys agree that my loose and weak out of control behaviour with a married woman who lives right next door who I am sure has no interests in messing with other men, Can it be ascribed to my lack of sexual
Contact? And normal healthy relationships. I Have always been a bit deviant when it came to approaching women crossing the line saying things that can be offensive. It is kinda troubling to think this way, at 38. Who is to say that if I was married or in a relationship I would not be acting the same way? This is a follow up question to Above

People have a right to dress however they want. That doesn't mean they are doing it to make other people horny or to ensure they will get harassed/hit on, sometimes they just like to dress that way. On the other hand, perhaps she is a whore and wants the attention.

Either way it doesn't matter. Leave the woman alone.

Every time you think about getting sexual with a married woman.

Picture the following image in your head.

It's an accurate depiction of how her husband 'might' respond.

Jack-Axe.jpg

TheRealCallie said:
People have a right to dress however they want.  That doesn't mean they are doing it to make other people horny or to ensure they will get harassed/hit on, sometimes they just like to dress that way.  On the other hand, perhaps she is a whore and wants the attention.  

Either way it doesn't matter. Leave the woman alone.

No she doesn't dress overtly sexual. I expected such an answer. And..not much I can do other than live with blue balls. Or you know what. Or meet a woman who is into me. I just don't trust myself

Callie I will admit it's quite sad and pathetic that I am salivating over a neighbor. And I have no control. And like everything else I wonder if there is a root cause contributing to this. I can say sexual frustration. But that doesn't give me a right to approach her. So wtf?? I can't meet a woman in all these months??

I brought up in another thread about urges and approaching women on street. So i am really touching on another topic here too. Which is, psychologically the men who stray, cheat or hit on married women, and not just any random married woman. One who lives next door, knows you for years, knows your parents.
And the family, Being overwhelmed by sexual tension is one cause. But what seperates the type of men i guess I might be one, the ones who act one their desires vs the men who don't?
Is it a psycological issue?

When I briefly saw a therapist last year. He
Summed it up with " would you want a guy hitting on your wife?"
That says it all.

If you know she's with someone, whether she's flirting with you or not, why would you bother with her?

VanillaCreme said:
If you know she's with someone, whether she's flirting with you or not, why would you bother with her?

She isn't. Not directly anyway. You asked the 10 millon dollar question? Why?? Well..I don't know. Am I sick?

Seems to me like you obsess over things you can't control/can't have. Perhaps it's a coping mechanism so you don't actually have to try, because going into it, you already know the answer.

If you want to know if it's a psychological issue, I would recommend going to a psychologist.....

TheRealCallie said:
Seems to me like you obsess over things you can't control/can't have.  Perhaps it's a coping mechanism so you don't actually have to try, because going into it, you already know the answer.  

If you want to know if it's a psychological issue, I would recommend going to a psychologist.....

Interesting, but how about being a very horny,  sexually frustrated man, who lives in such close proximity to a woman who drives me wild and sets off every wild fantasy I ever had. Does that sound like good reasons?

Tell me why you're turning to random strangers on the internet for advice on how to handle what you describe as "deviant" behavior.
"...I have no control"  "...I just don't trust myself".

I wouldn't trust you either. Go back to your therapist.

SofiasMami said:
Tell me why you're turning to random strangers on the internet for advice on how to handle what you describe as "deviant" behavior.
"...I have no control"  "...I just don't trust myself".

I wouldn't trust you either. Go back to your therapist.

Callie a stranger??? She wouldn't like that.
The people here have just as much knowledge and insight as any therapist in my opinion

EmilyFoxSeaton said:
SofiasMami said:
Then listen to my knowledge and insight - get help.

THIS.

Oh..oh...how do you know?? This is helping...it is

The only help they will try to put me on meds and take away sex
Drive. That is like chemical castration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back