Would like to make new friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuro

Reaction score
Hi, 

I would love to make new friends online or in person. 

I'm 31, female and from London. 

I usually feel lonely even though I have a boyfriend as I crave having friends who I can chat to etc so it would be great to meet others. We can chat on here and maybe in LINE or Kakaotalk (if you have any of those). I'm rubbish at sending emails and I'm not sure if my Skype is working. 

My interests are drawing, galleries/museums, Meetup.com, languages, cinema etc. (Sorry I sound boring). 

Feel free to message me.

Hey Kuro!
I don't know how easy it would be for you to find friends just by asking - but these forums are a place to start a conversation, or continue one - and perhaps, one of these would turn into something more. Tell us something about yourself, share something, or even give advice to someone else - and see if you find people you like talking to.
Good luck!

kuro said:
Hi, 

I would love to make new friends online or in person. 

I'm 31, female and from London. 

I usually feel lonely even though I have a boyfriend as I crave having friends who I can chat to etc so it would be great to meet others. We can chat on here and maybe in LINE or Kakaotalk (if you have any of those). I'm rubbish at sending emails and I'm not sure if my Skype is working. 

My interests are drawing, galleries/museums, Meetup.com, languages, cinema etc. (Sorry I sound boring). 

Feel free to message me.

hiya, im here for a chat, get in touch.

Hi Kuro,

Feel free to say hi, love museums and galleries etc. Not boring at all! Best thing about London is the culture.

Latest posts

Back