Crazy or my fault?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roy1986

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Well it has been 6 months since I decided to focus more on myself and become less focused on finding a partner and it did bring results.
Anyway, I was seeing these 2 girls and of them started to really annoy me,
first, she filtered me out on the phone for an entire Friday and on Sunday whined about me not communicating as much, so after mutual apologizes, we had decided to get it another shot and then again she canceled 2 dates and told me that I don't show much interest in her.

well to be an honest, yeah it's true, I don't show interest in women who I get to see only twice in 20 days..... and not so long after I saw her writing about on Some forum (I understood from the content of her questions that she is talking about me and that it's really her) and there she said that I'm a cold heart guy, who doesn't care about her... A day later she texted me that it's over (as if we were really a couple lol).

Anyway, Yeah I have to admit, After all i've been through with women, I don't show as much emotion and excitement as in the past, but ****.. I just started to get to know you and you are canceling dates, how was I suppose to treat her?  what do you think?

I think... you'll be happier with someone else. If there were arguments that quick, it seems likely to be later on too. Gratz to not being in a miserable relationship? Nothing to dwell too much on, even if it feels like it.

Meaw said:
I think... you'll be happier with someone else. If there were arguments that quick, it seems likely to be later on too. Gratz to not being in a miserable relationship? Nothing to dwell too much on, even if it feels like it.

This ^ And not one person is usually solo-able in fault but to blame just one person isn't healthy either. Best to accept what is is, learn from it and continue on.

Latest posts

Back