New here, looking for friends ;w;

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumil

Reaction score
Heey there!
Online I go by Lumil, I'm a 19yo IT student and I'm heavily struggling with loneliness and finding friends. 
There are always these moments in the evening when you can't stop getting sad and lonely and I'd love to have someone to
just chat to or play some games with to feel better. I just hate being in a state of not having anyone to talk to when I really need
it. My hobbys are drawing and gaming basically ^^" It would be awesome to find other people who enjoy art or games just as 
much as I do but I'm also open to new kinds of interests!
Thank you so much for reading through this, have a nice day <3

Welcome aboard. There are many people here who draw and game. You should check out the Express Yourself and Game section of the forum.

Also feel free to check out the chat room, if you're interested :)

Hi Lumil,

I have just joined this forum as well, I too am looking for someone to chat with.

I really do love to do some drawing too, I did industrial design at uni and there were lots of sketching lectures in my course. What kind of thing do you like to draw?

Hi Lumil and Hopefulboy,

It is nice to meet the two of you. I hope that you can find friendship here. HopefulBoy, you seem like someone really cool to chat with! I hope you guys stick around here! I always like to meet new people.

Latest posts

Back