Is everyone ok?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackCat

Reaction score
No one has really posted anything about troubles or anything as of late. What's wrong, are you feeling better all of a sudden people? :p

I posted something earlier about making friends and whether people find it easier to befriend people of the same sex or opposite sex, or either.

I have tried to stop looking over my shoulder all the time. I am wondering whether or not if we spend our time worried that things may happen that eventually they will. We kind of encourage some of our own downfall by predicting what it will be...almost making our imagination come true.

I am also trying to write as much as I can on the forum as I am conscious that I haven't been about for many people recently...sorry folks. I usually write occasionally during the week when at work...but not been at work for six weeks.

What about you Black Cat? Anything you need help with?

Okay as in....
Insecure, nuratic, emotionally unstabble, manic depressive...etc ?

I guess I'm okay.
OKAY ?????
okay...............;)

davechaos said:
I am wondering whether or not if we spend our time worried that things may happen that eventually they will. We kind of encourage some of our own downfall by predicting what it will be...almost making our imagination come true.

That is exactly what happens. It's called a self fulfilling prophesy. We think about things to the point we create them in our lives sometimes. We start acting "as if" and it comes about. Our fears become reality.

It's the calm before the storm o_O

No I hope not. Stay calm, everyone! ^^

Perhapd we have all reached the point where we ave stopped worrying about what might happen??

I'm really the same as I ever was.

I guess I'm just tired (and likely mercifully so for you guys) of whining about it here all of the time like I can sometimes do.

Arggghhh, I'm on fire...!!!! Someone help!!!!

Oh wait. My bad. It was incense.

Seriously though.. worry just causes unhappiness. There has never been a problem in the world that was solved by become stressed about it.

I've spent enough time bitching about my life.
It's not so bad. I'm not as happy as I was back then, but I don't complain as much either. What's the point? I know now, it can always get worse.
The point is, it's all gravy.

BlackCat said:
No one has really posted anything about troubles or anything as of late. What's wrong, are you feeling better all of a sudden people? :p

No I'm depress just like always, but I stop posting on here, I don't really belong here, most people I know are gone.

Chris 2 said:
BlackCat said:

No I'm depress just like always, but I stop posting on here, I don't really belong here, most people I know are gone.

It dose not matter if some ppl you know are not here anymore. Am still here. think I always well be. Long tum loneliness dose have a detrimental affect in me staying here. What I was trying to say is get to know the newer ppl mate. OK they might go eventually as well. But when you talk to them you open up your mind that bit moor by meeting another person in the world and give them the chance to help you in there way. Eventually you may benefit from all the different ways ppl look at things. (hopefully) Your like me in that your stuck in the same link of thought and your life don't seem to be changing. Well your life is cos you go to uni. But you don't think its changing. Take what you can from ppl, and by that I mean learn what you can and at the same time give what you can as well. Somewhere along the line someone might benefit from it. And if not, then you killed some time and was not as board for a bit. That in its self takes my mind of my own worries and concerns.

Antihero said:
I'm really the same as I ever was.

I guess I'm just tired (and likely mercifully so for you guys) of whining about it here all of the time like I can sometimes do.

Same as me really - things are still honeysuckle but even I get bored of talking about it :(

All I want to do is go on about how my life isn't that good, I'll stop myself before I start. No fun having a pity party on your own.

awwww blackcat so conserned with us... how cute...
ive got a new love intrest so lonely isnt really in my vocabulary anymore, ive thought of posting some worried rambles but nahhhh....ill be alright
how bout you blackcat how r u??

Everything's far from peachy in this little life of mine, but I'm ok. I realize things could be much worse, so I try not to complain frequently.

Latest posts

Back