Should I try and go after men?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Restless soul

Reaction score
I am serious. I am having zero success with women im a hook up department. The only women i meet want to be friends and won't touch me with a ten foot pole. So?

If a couple sets of balls slapping together is your thing, then hell yes!!!

I can't believe i am entertaining the idea on a public forum ( cry fot help )

You know, the women that like me, i don't like. The women i am attracted to, dont like me. And this can go on for years and. Months a weird vicious cycle. I made posts here about women saying that I am not thier type. Ok. And how i reacted in a negative way. I put ads on cl too. Get women that are not my type or not what I am looking. Go try telling any one of those women that. And they would bite my head off..

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not. If you've never been curious about dating men after all, don't bother trying to force an attraction. That's really all I can say here.

TheRealCallie said:
Are you even remotely serious about this or are you just trying to be "funny"?

It seems a bit on the disrespectful side, IMO.

Was a little tounge in cheek. And i don't have to get explicit here but we can read between the lines. 
Main points i made above. But disrespectful, its not

Another posting out Of frustration. Do i find men or certain graphics to be erotic and stimulating? You see i don't want to really go down there. You know how complicated these discussions can get

Restless soul said:
Was a little tounge in cheek. 

Do i find men or certain graphics to be erotic and stimulating?

sigmund_freud35082.jpg

Give it a go!  :cool:

Funny, was listening to howard stern show they were doing gay lie detector test

Assuming you aren't gay/bisexual,you can't just decide to go after men. What a pointless question.

ardour said:
Assuming you aren't gay/bisexual,you can't just decide to go after men.  What a pointless question.

Oh boy!

You really want to get into this? Sexual proclivities?
What is bisexual or not. How the brain works. And why?

I don't understand why you are making a big deal about the questions you are being asked or the opinions being stated. Either you have entertained the idea of being with a man or you haven't. Either you are attracted to men or you're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back