I hate everything

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuckingwanttodie

Reaction score
fresia me. fresia my life. fresia my family. fresia everything. I don't want to be a misanthrope. But I ******* hate everyone around me. I look up and admire people like Walt Disney, Rebecca Sugar, JG Quintel, Kyary Paymu Paymu, Marilyn Manson, FFDP & other various metal bands more than I do my family or anyone else around me. That's because unlike my family, and other fucktards who live on this shithole we call earth. These people are inspirtational, more interesting, and open minded. Eversince I was 9, I wanted to have my own magical destiny. Real life is so ******* boring and deppressing. The more I learm about the world the more I hate it. I'd much rather hang out with my favorite fictional characters more than I would any real person (except for the seven people mentioned above). Because my favorite animated characters have more of a personality than anyone I've ever met in real life.  Everyone I meet is so boring, shallow, and close-minded. Everyone is such a bitter, cynical, judgemental, superficial, idiot. I really hate my family, especially my mom. I despise my mother and especially my two older sisters. They put me down and make me feel like honeysuckle every chance they get. Because of them, I hate myself. Their the most cynical, judgemental, stupid people I've ever meet. If I ever got the chance to, I'd much rather live in a cool fantasy world than in real life anyday.

You have to try and turn THEIR negative energy into YOUR positive energy. Your mum sounds just like my dad, you can't do anything right in their eyes. Well from now on don't try, f*ck em! Do what makes you happy! You said you like fantasy and fiction, consider writing. Putting their negative energy into THAT instead of letting it rot away in you might really help. Don't hate yourself, If your family make you feel like that then they don't deserve you.

Been through some honeysuckle have you, FWTD? The fantasy worlds are only good for a temporary escape and then it's back to the rent, utility bills a job and the other people who are here too. If you don't figure out a way to come back from the honeysuckle and make some kind of tolerable life for yourself, then the honeysuckle wins. It's your choice. Good luck.

Osiris said:
You have to try and turn THEIR negative energy into YOUR positive energy. Your mum sounds just like my dad, you can't do anything right in their eyes. Well from now on don't try, f*ck em! Do what makes you happy! You said you like fantasy and fiction, consider writing. Putting their negative energy into THAT instead of letting it rot away in you might really help. Don't hate yourself, If your family make you feel like that then they don't deserve you.

New here eh, Osiris?  Welcome aboard!

Latest posts

Back