Projection: what is it? Do you do it?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Restless soul

Reaction score
In the subject of psychology. Anyone have any examples?
I have one. I am curious to hear some on this interesting topic i often wonder about.

TheRealCallie said:
Well that is extremely broad as a topic.  Want to be more specific?  lol

Hello?? I told you i had a topic in mind. And no, there something called projection in psychology and I wanted some examples of what it is? I have one but i am in middle of something. Why broad topic?

I know **** well what projection is, but it's a rather broad topic.

Google can easily give you examples, so why do we need to? And if you're in the middle of something, why are you replying?

You can project almost anything, you're going to need to be more specific. "Projection" is too broad of a subject to just start throwing out examples.

TheRealCallie said:
.....And if you're in the middle of something, why are you replying?

Because he's not busy and he does it for the attention.  His threads never offer anything constructive or insightful. If they get bumped from the front page, he has to resuscitate them back to the top - "anyone have anything to offer?", "where's callie?" blah, blah, blah.  Sorry to sound like this, but my god this is getting old.

beautiful loser said:
TheRealCallie said:
.....And if you're in the middle of something, why are you replying?

Because he's not busy and he does it for the attention.  His threads never offer anything constructive or insightful. If they get bumped from the front page, he has to resuscitate them back to the top - "anyone have anything to offer?", "where's callie?" blah, blah, blah.  Sorry to sound like this, but my god this is getting old.

Is that a fact?? You are full.of garbage. Don't ruin the environment here by putting a negative spin, and trying to figure out my intentions. You know  nothing.  So your input wilm be useless from this point on

How can someone express themselves on a forum like this when the atmosphere becomes toxic with the likes of the comment above? Butt out, if you don't have anything nice to say. Telling me about what is constructive? You have a hell of a nerve my friend.

This is a serious topic. Of which i want serious replies. If you don't have a brain to contribute beautiful loser. Keep away

I would hate to have to look through this forum to see exactly what you contribute and just how helpful you are.

Now i took the bait, this is everything this site should not be.

Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche

You see now. I checked all your replies to my threads.
All sarcastic. All silly.

Why? So i can have the smartasses chime in?
Excusing me of what now?
I can explain my example to see if that is a form of projection

Restless soul said:
Why? So i can have the smartasses chime in?
Excusing me of what now?
I can explain my example to see if that is a form of projection

If you want answers to whatever question you are avoiding actually asking, you are going to have to be more specific....

Don't like people poking fun. Like i just realized some were doing in other threads. But yes, my question regarding projection is thoughts. Affected by people.
Wanting to say things that are not so nice to people that might apply to you.

My example is starbucks again. So everyone here already knows i spend an inordinate amount of time there. They took thier cheap shots. So I see a guy ther that also spends a lot of time there. Maybe more time than I do. And for whatever reason seeing him kinda annoys me, not sure why. And sometimes i get thoughts of wanting to ask him in a not so nice manner things like. "Are you here till they close? Or you think this is a hotel? Or, you don't get sick of this place? Or thinking he is a nig loser. Stuff like that.

So can thoughts be projection? Can this be an issue i have with myself? Is it a sign when someone you see and don't really know irritates you for no real reason?
Not so clearly worded, but hope you get the idea

Typo. I been writing using my phone here. Ok

Most likely meant big loser

Alright, you've been going around bumping your threads just to insult other members, which have been closed, who have given you their straight up opinion. You might not like it but when you go around conducting yourself the way you have it is what you get. That does not give you the right to insult them like you have. This thread has no point either and like many of your threads has nothing to offer the forum besides annoying the rest of the members, which is going to be closed once I'm done with this post.

Enjoy your 3 weeks off from the forum, hopefully it will give you some time for self reflection and you will come back with a more mature attitude and respect for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back