fresia Religion

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuckingwanttodie

Reaction score
I HATE religion, I hate what it does to people. I'm not saying that ALL believers are bad people. And i've met some nice belivers who are good people. But i've met alot of believers who are arrogant, ignorant, self entitled, hate filled pricks who can't take an opinion. I hate how religion claims to teach "love" and "compassion", but instead it actually teaches hate and to ridicule certian people. Especially non-believers. And that those people are beneath them, and that their horrible people. Christians are especially guilty of this, don't get me started on christians. I've never met a more nasty group of people in my life. My family are christians, and their the worst. Especially my mom, she just can't accept me and who I am. She thinks that i'm "brainwashed" by the devil. But actually, she is brainwashed by the devil. That devil being religion. I hate how many christian parents have this mentality that just because their the parents. Their always right and that their kids are always wrong, and that their opinions and feelings don't matter. That's the type of honeysuckle that causes kids to hate their parents in the first place. I wish that their were more believers that could just, live and let live.

Fuckingwanttodie said:
I HATE religion, I hate what it does to people. I'm not saying that ALL believers are bad people. And i've met some nice belivers who are good people. But i've met alot of believers who are arrogant, ignorant, self entitled, hate filled pricks who can't take an opinion. I hate how religion claims to teach "love" and "compassion", but instead it actually teaches hate and to ridicule certian people. Especially non-believers. And that those people are beneath them, and that their horrible people. Christians are especially guilty of this, don't get me started on christians. I've never met a more nasty group of people in my life. My family are christians, and their the worst. Especially my mom, she just can't accept me and who I am. She thinks that i'm "brainwashed" by the devil. But actually, she is brainwashed by the devil. That devil being religion. I hate how many christian parents have this mentality that just because their the parents. Their always right and that their kids are always wrong, and that their opinions and feelings don't matter. That's the type of honeysuckle that causes kids to hate their parents in the first place. I wish that their were more believers that could just, live and let live.

I prefer to blame the people over the religion. Just as you said, there are believers who don't have any of those negative traits mentioned throughout your post. These narrow-minded types probably would have been the same without beliefs. Religion just gives them a valid excuse. Anyway, why does your mother think you've been "brainwashed"?

There
Their
They're

Learn how to use them properly please. You're triggering me!

Always zeroing in on the most important part of the post, huh?  :rolleyes:

fresia Social Justice Warriors. In general they are the most disgusting people I have ever encountered.

Buddy_Christ_2.png

I'm closing this thread on the simple basis that I don't see it going well. Starting off a top post with hating religion can't possibly end up going fine. Although it's not necessarily religious debate, it's probably going to train wreck there quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back