I am human, but don't have my own wikipedia article

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldyoung

Reaction score
This makes me kinda feel like a failure..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endal

Endal (13 December 1995 – 13 March 2009) was a male Labrador retriever in Britain whose abilities as a service dog and as an ambassador for service dog charitable work received worldwide news media coverage.

Among other distinctions, Endal was described as "the most decorated dog in the world" (including "Dog of the Millennium" and the PDSA's Gold Medal for Animal Gallantry and Devotion to Duty, the highest award available to an animal)[1] and possibly the most famous assistance dog in the UK,.[2] He was filmed by over 340 film crews from around the world,[3][4][5] and had a number of world "firsts" as an assistance dog to his credit.

Good dogs are better people than most people, IMO.
But that isn't really the point here, is it?
I guess that I've personally accepted mediocrity for myself......

I'm amazed that anyone gives a honeysuckle. I'm a human. I have no Wiki entry anywhere. Zero fucks are given. If having a Wikipedia entry means that I am associated with many of the other people that do, then I am happy living in relative obscurity.

Apparently Wiki is only slightly less accurate than Britannica, not bad all things considered.

The dog has celebrity status, Wiki is pretty picky about what they allow to have a page actually. There was a TCG that ended and I was part of a group who continued on creating new downloadable cards for the game with original artwork. Wiki refused to allow an entry to be put in, we had permission from the trademark holders, game developers, and even had a developer and actual comic book artists contribute to our project. Still Wiki wouldn't allow it even though we did have semi kind of "celebrity or notable people" involved.

My brother writes content for Wikipedia. But, Wikipedia, like everything else on the web, needs to be taken with a grain of salt, including "the most decorated dog in the world". :)

This rock is more popular than the majority of us. And it's not even alive.

640px-Uluru_Australia%281%29.jpg

I know a couple of people with Wikipedia entries, does that count?
Can we collect prizes for it? :p

HA! Good subject line. I know a couple of people with Wikipedia entries and I find it scary. Glad I don't have one.