Suggestion: "Like" button?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 139760

Reaction score
I do not know if I'm at the proper place, I might be dyslexic or something, I didn't see a "suggestion" thread.
Anyhow, I would like to suggest a "like" button, which unless I don't know or don't see how the system works, I cannot find under posts when I view a thread. A previous forum I was a member of on Freeforums had a "Thanks" button, which is kind of a like button.
Personally, I find it cool to see who read something you have posted and whom you can pursue a conversation with, by the use of a "like" button or similar. Just my two cents.

Thanks ;-)

I believe the like/thanks suggestion has been made before. Don't recall what was said about it, though.

We used to be able to give reputation points for posts that we liked, but the system was abused, so it was taken away from us.

EmilyFoxSeaton said:
Though I just gave you a reputation +1 for being a loner.

Sent you one right back, for the laugh and for showing me how it worked ;-)

TheRealCallie said:
I believe the like/thanks suggestion has been made before. Don't recall what was said about it, though.

We used to be able to give reputation points for posts that we liked, but the system was abused, so it was taken away from us.

I just clicked on the thread to say the very same thing. We are no longer allowed nice things... although I did always think that the whole 'rep' thing was counter productive on a site where a sizeable amount of the population have self-esteem issues. There's also the fact that we all keep closing our accounts and then opening new ones. I'm not looking at you... or me... lol. :p

Latest posts

Back