40+ Friends?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shassta

Reaction score
Hi, would love to make some new friends. I'm 43, Australian.... feeling a littleĀ 
lonely (obviously, or I wouldn't be here šŸ™‚). Male or female, any location. FeelĀ free to send me a message and say hi.

Shassta said:
Hi, would love to make some new friends. I'm 43, Australian.... feeling a littleĀ 
lonely (obviously, or I wouldn't be here šŸ™‚). Male or female, any location. FeelĀ free to send me a message and say hi.

Hi Shassta,

I'm 35 and posting from Germany. I can relate to feeling lonely. Hope today isn't to bad for you and you had a nice weekend. Please message me back if you feel like it, could be nice to chat.

Best wishes,
Leidelot

Richard_39 said:
Male, 38. Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Welcome to the Thunderdome, girl ;-)

Hi Richard, thanks for replying. Bring on the thunder šŸ˜Ž

leidelot said:
Shassta said:

Hi Shassta,

I'm 35 and posting from Germany. I can relate to feeling lonely. Hope today isn't to bad for you and you had a nice weekend. Please message me back if you feel like it, could be nice to chat.

Best wishes,
Leidelot

Hi, great to hear from you! I will message you šŸ™‚

Hi, I'm almost 43 and I have no friends.Ā  Nice to meet you.

Kccmp said:
Hi Shassta, I'm a 48 male, and new to the site. Its nice to meet you.

Hi there. Great minds think alike. I replied on your thread too. Nice to meet you also šŸ™‚

Latest posts

Back