I am asking for a bit of help

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thisisfeb

Reaction score
Hello guys i am Feb,i am a guy btw i am here posting a problem of mine,well to be frank i am lost and may get homeless really soon,i lost my job and my rent to my apartment is due,my job was really screwed up in the first place,our client pulled out from our account leaving all the people working with no pay,btw i am from the Philippines. I am asking for someone here that can help me in this situation,i just wanna go back home to my family down south and i cant even afford a plane ticket,i would not have made a come and post my problem but i am just desperate. i already sold some of my things but still it isnt enough. All i am asking is some assistance in my fare going back home,i will pay you back once i get up on my feet,i really hope someone is reading this. I really swear on my life that i will pay you back. My email is [email protected] in case anyone wanna contact me. Just an airplane fare from Cebu City to Davao City Philippines is all im asking. I swear to God that what i am saying is true,i just need some help,please

TheRealCallie said:
Wouldn't a bus or something be cheaper?

The cost is the same since i would half to ride multiple ferries and buses,it would cost 3000 pesos going home and sadly my money is only 1000 pesos.
And we are ask to leave the apartment by tomorrow June 20,that is why i am desperate.

From what I saw online, a flight would only be like $60 and a bus would only be like $32. Why can't you earn the rest of the money. It doesn't look like it costs that much to go from where you are to where you want.

TheRealCallie said:
From what I saw online, a flight would only be like $60 and a bus would only be like $32.  Why can't you earn the rest of the money.  It doesn't look like it costs that much to go from where you are to where you want.
I think what you saw is only for one bus that's from Cagayan de oro to Davao city ,from where i am right now i would first half to board a ferry that would take 12 hours to get to Cagayan. I did try to earn the money, i sold all my things and i don't have that much,that's why i was able to get the 1000 pesos,tried to borrow from friends but they don't care,i am just a nobody in their eye. If only my salary was paid i would not have this problem and i am sad and nervous.

TheRealCallie said:
By earn, I meant do a job to get money.  Mow lawns, clean a house, babysit, things like that. Provide a service to which someone will give you money.
It is not the same here compared in the States,things are different in a lot of ways,i am not saying this because i don't want to work but mainly because we don't have that here,houses here don'y have lawns,people clean their own houses and does not need a helper also baby sitting,they will not accept random strangers to look after their baby or kid. i would gladly accept any job just to earn the money but what am i gonna do my hands are tied,i am getting evicted by June 20,where am i gonna go by then. Sorry for my grammar English is not my first language ma'am.

TheRealCallie said:
I just used those as examples.  There has to be something that someone needs done and is willing to give a little bit of money to get it done.

I do understand ma'am but given the current situation that i am in right now by tomorrow evening i will be homeless, i just wanna go home to my family,the reason why i posted here is to ask for some help,i will give all the money back once i get a job,i will give all my contact information,give my ID to make sure i will not run from my obligation in paying that person back. But if i will not be able to find help in getting back home,i will understand maybe it's Gods purpose,i will survive this someway,somehow.

Start a gofundme for 60 bucks.
I wouldn't expect anyone to actually send you money on this site and I would hope they have the wisdom not to.
Don't take it personally, but I've read enough scams to know this could easily be one. It usually starts with 60 and it ends with a couple of thousands.
Pass.

I also know all about money problems, not being able to eat and be scared of becoming homeless. Enough to know there's always something you can do about it besides asking vulnerable people online for money. Go do it.

Richard_39 said:
Start a gofundme for 60 bucks.
I wouldn't expect anyone to actually send you money on this site and I would hope they have the wisdom not to.
Don't take it personally, but I've read enough scams to know this could easily be one. It usually starts with 60 and it ends with a couple of thousands.
Pass.

I also know all about money problems, not being able to eat and be scared of becoming homeless. Enough to know there's always something you can do about it besides asking vulnerable people online for money. Go do it.

I really don't know how gofundme works,i am sorry for making a thread,i should not have made this in the first place but i am just desperate. I am am now without a home,i just ask my friend to let me stay at their place for 1 week after that i don't know where to go.
But thanks for the message sir,i appreciate it. You have a good day.

thisisfeb said:
I really don't know how gofundme works,i am sorry for making a thread,i should not have made this in the first place but i am just desperate. I am am now without a home,i just ask my friend to let me stay at their place for 1 week after that i don't know where to go.
But thanks for the message sir,i appreciate it. You have a good day.

It's real easy. Go to the website and follow the online instruction. If someone donates to your fund, the money gets deposited in your account. Just be sure to be as explanatory as possible and follow the steps listed in the registration process. If you don't understand it, ask your friend to run one for you. Although it'll probably be faster if your "friend" gives you 60 bucks instead of paying for your food for 1 week, but that's probably not possible...right?

https://gofundme.com/

There you go. The link you can post here if you want to, a mod would need to confirm, but I don't think it interferes with any of the guidelines. Sollicitating money personally...not so sure.

Latest posts

Back