Just wanting to say hi.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepperwood

Reaction score
Hi! I'm pepperwood. I'm a 32 year old mom. I'm married and have two kids. I still feel so lonely. I don't have any friends anymore. I want to have people to talk to. I hope I can get to know some of you.

Hi Pepperwood welcome to the forum :)

what are some of your favorite books and shows?

Mine are Harry Potter and Frankenstein and my favorite shows are Will and Grace, Scrubs and Buffy.

I love reading so it is really hard to pick a favorite. I do love Harry Potter. At the moment I am reading All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. I'm liking it so far. I like watching New Girl and Parks and Rec. I also have a slight obsession with TED Talks.

Well, we kind of do that. Kind of the point when it comes to people being lonely looking for companionship ;-)
Though I'll be the first one to admit I'm not always quick on the draw.

Hi Pepperwood, love the screen name. I'm your doppleganger except I'm 10 years older. 2 kids.

mattsmom said:
Hi Pepperwood, love the screen name.  I'm your doppleganger except I'm 10 years older.  2 kids.

Thanks! It sounds like we might have a lot in common.

So how long has everyone been coming to this site? Thoughts?

Haha Pepperwood you are right, I just replied to your other post on the board about lonely marriage.

I just joined a few days ago actually. Was over a situation I had with a former colleague/friend but coming here, just the act of it seemed to help. Besides that I've always been a loner, someone who felt out of place, didn't fit in. I find that sharing burdens of problems we all face helps me get out of a more selfish mindset and less lonely.

Pepperwood said:
Hi! I'm pepperwood. I'm a 32 year old mom. I'm married and have two kids. I still feel so lonely. I don't have any friends anymore. I want to have people to talk to. I hope I can get to know some of you.

Welcome Papperwood :)

Hi there Pepperwood. I like your name. Sounds like a cool character from a fantasy novel :D

I know I'm late, but welcome! ^_^ I hope you'll enjoy your stay :) About how long one's been here... Half a year, methinks, cause it was somewhere just before new year or christmas if I'm not mistaken X)

Please don't trip over my cat basket, I put it next to the bookshelf to always be close to a good read :p If you still happen to do so, don't worry, I'll fix it :D

Latest posts

Back